ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Bullying in scools

shiny_unicorn_man

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 10

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 6:23 pm

I know from persenal experyence. I am only 9, I am the shortest persen in my class, I talk funny, and I am gay. put it all together, that makes for a pretty bad day at scool. I have tryed to get it stopped, but nothin ghappens. any tips? please?


I've never read harry potter!

W. T. Riker

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 440

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 6:25 pm

I don't know, try taking karate or something. if it doesn't make the bullies think you're cool, you can always use it on them. (only in emergencies, kid!)


Talk to a teacher during recess, if they have it at your school.


The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

Momo Spock

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 151

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 8:41 pm

Let me tell you something I am a teen who gets bullied all the time my advice to you is to tell them to step off or you'll give them the Vulcan nerve pinch,or if that dosen't work ignore them.

What! what is this?! *smash* - Spock

Vicsage

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 465

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 8:51 pm

You tell people you're going to give them the Vulcan nerve pinch?!   And they don't beat you up just for saying that?  Bullying ain't what it used to be.


No response must mean you all agree.

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 9:27 pm

Quote: shiny_unicorn_man @ Mar. 13 2012, 6:23 pm

>

>I know from persenal experyence. I am only 9, I am the shortest persen in my class, I talk funny, and I am gay. put it all together, that makes for a pretty bad day at scool. I have tryed to get it stopped, but nothin ghappens. any tips? please?

>


I'm sure a lot of us wish we had the magic formula that would stop bullies at school. I'm afraid that as someone who was also mercilessly bullied all the way through school, I do not have it either.


All I can say is, wherever you can, seek out people, activities and situations which bring out the best in you. I know it sounds cheesy. The other thing is, as people around you either grow up, or leave, there is a good chance that the bullying will lessen significantly -- even stop.


And remember: When someone bullies another person, it is almost always because of some deficiency within themselves. It does not have to do with you.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

K_tigress

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3761

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 9:53 pm

Ditto another person who's time in grade school was a personal hell. Then dealt with other crap at home. On top of that the principle didn't do ditty either but even stood and laughed at the door way with my grade school teacher at the time when I finally lost it and was in a fist fight in class with a boy who thought he was all that and a ring leader.

Well I was your typical nerdy big goofy glasses girl who had some time to grow up and liked odd things that made other little girls squeal with disgust.

Anyways yeah I always had a hard time making it stop. I was spit on, things were shoved in my mouth, name calling est. Eventually when I got older I had some creative ways dealing with it besides of loosing it and fisting it out.

I was artistically creative so I made a portrait of Joe camel. Every morning before Home economics I worked on this thing and every day the little spitting bustard saw me working on it est. Eventually I finished it and showed him what I felt of him. He was so impressed that he promised me he would stop spitting on me if he could have the picture. The rest is history. Oh yeah I chose the camel character since camels spit.


 


He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 4:00 am

Lots of people are born gay! Scientists have already located the gene for homosexuality.


Nine year olds probably shouldn't be on this board. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming year nine at school?


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

shiny_unicorn_man

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 10

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:14 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 14 2012, 4:00 am

>

>Lots of people are born gay! Scientists have already located the gene for homosexuality.

>Nine year olds probably shouldn't be on this board. But I'm giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming year nine at school?

>


that is what i meant.


I've never read harry potter!

shiny_unicorn_man

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 10

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 9:20 am

oh, and when i say gay, I mean Happy. sorry if i caused any controversy. sorry, Im a brit on an american site. haven't gotten used to all the american "lingo" as you say, it's only been a few months since I moved here.


I've never read harry potter!

TNG=culture

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 329

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 9:37 am

we all start out as females in the womb. I guess people knew everything, ah, but rogue would be the one to know it all.  Birth defects are not real. 


 


We have to stand or we stand for nothing. Bully back. The only reason they do it, is because a hard penis makes them harder. When they watch porn, they tend to like big penis in small vagina. Who's gay? Stay strong wild man, or should i say wild unicorn. Maybe they hate change, it what helped create a civil war. 


How does change happen? Have you ever seen someone use so many comas! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1824259772

Treknoir

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1784

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 10:06 am

There's no magic answer. I hope you have told your parents and/or school counselor/mental health professional. If you can, learn martial arts or some other form of self-defense. It instills confidence, discipline and enables you to defend yourself physically, if need be.


Keep your head up and remember that you're a good and worthy person. Their mistreatment of you does not define or limit who you are and what you will become.


I wish you well.


It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want. - Spock

K_tigress

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3761

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 2:10 pm

Quote: K_tigress @ Mar. 13 2012, 9:53 pm

>

>Ditto another person who's time in grade school was a personal hell. Then dealt with other crap at home. On top of that the principle didn't do ditty either but even stood and laughed at the door way with my grade school teacher at the time when I finally lost it and was in a fist fight in class with a boy who thought he was all that and a ring leader.

Well I was your typical nerdy big goofy glasses girl who had some time to grow up and liked odd things that made other little girls squeal with disgust.

Anyways yeah I always had a hard time making it stop. I was spit on, things were shoved in my mouth, name calling est. Eventually when I got older I had some creative ways dealing with it besides of loosing it and fisting it out.

I was artistically creative so I made a portrait of Joe camel. Every morning before Home economics I worked on this thing and every day the little spitting bustard saw me working on it est. Eventually I finished it and showed him what I felt of him. He was so impressed that he promised me he would stop spitting on me if he could have the picture. The rest is history. Oh yeah I chose the camel character since camels spit.

>


Oh I forgot to tell you. What ever you like to do like writing, art or what ever, use it to your advantage.

For example if you love to write, perhaps you can write a cool story and use your bullies as the bad guys in the story. Then some how, you can get it printed in a school newspaper or make an online book out of it and make some money. Then you can rub your bullies nose in it. Get it?


He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

shiny_unicorn_man

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 10

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 5:17 pm

has no one been listening? i am NOT that kind of gay! HAPPY GAY, got it, Yankees?

shiny_unicorn_man

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 10

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:06 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>Well, son, if you are going to announce that you are "only 9 and gay" on an American website, you should EXPECT to be misunderstood.  Don't blame US! Perhaps I begin to see the root of your problem.

>


you have a point. perhaps I like America after all.


I've never read harry potter!

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Mar. 15 2012, 1:05 pm

You should tell your parents, counselor, and school principle about this problem. But let me explain the psychological side about bullies. Bullies like to pick on other people because they have problems of their own so they like to take out their problems on someone who isn't like them. They also like to pick on kids who are unique and different from other kids


Here's a Data quote that you can relate too and it's from the Offspring episode, "Because you are different. Differences sometimes scare people. I have learned that some of them use humor to hide their fear." 


Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum