The Slaver Weapon

CloudMinder2

Report this Mar. 11 2012, 5:29 pm

I really enjoyed this one - the idea of the weapon was a good one and there was a surprising amount of back history built into it, but they kept it interesting.

And although I've nothing against Kirk, I thought it refreshing to have an episode in which he didn't feature at all - it gave Spock and particularly Sulu and Uhura a bit more airtime.

"There are always alternatives" Spock

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 6:46 am

I also enjoyed having Kirk eliminated from the equation to allow for other characters like Sulu and Uhura participate more.

debbanerjee

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 11:40 pm

I also enjoy it. really a good topic.

We, 7boats is a professional internet marketing company & seo firm india who offers affordable seo services, web development, web strategies & full web marketing solutions.

robapel

Report this Apr. 22 2012, 11:59 pm

This episode was the single reason why Gene decided to have the series removed from canon. It is because the writer had his own unique sci fi universe and rather than just write a Star Trek episode put his universe in it. Gene was NOT happy about this but had less control over the series than he did with TOS so it was not killed way back then.

cochrane2063

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 10:29 pm

I loved the episode. Just wished the "Kzinti" could have figured into Enterprise.

"We keep doing each other favors." "Isn't that how alliances are born?" Jonathan Archer and Thy'lek Shran

eutychus

Report this May. 13 2012, 4:00 am

I don't think the sociology of Known Space would have meshed well with the Federation's. But I did enjoy getting to see some Kzin outside of a Larry Niven story. Not exactly how I expected them to look or behave, but overall I thought it was a well-done episode.

randy kerr

Report this May. 15 2012, 4:15 pm

a aweome story.

wissa

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 11:31 am

It was a great episode.  Loved the cat people and the whole concept of ancient civilizations

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

Users browsing this forum: King B IX