Who would you rather be?

Created by: deannastartreker

deannastartreker

Report this Mar. 10 2012, 10:23 am

who's your star trek tng idol? the character you want to be just like? weird question i know, but just hear me through

konarciq

Report this Mar. 10 2012, 10:30 am

I have a soft spot for Betazoids (thanks to the Imzadi novel), so I'll go for Deanna!

Edit: I wouldn't exactly say she is my idol, but if you ask me who I'd like to be like... yes. That's Deanna Troi.

Konnaz666

Report this Mar. 10 2012, 3:12 pm

I would rather be Riker. He is big and tough, with a beard like a Roman God of Facial Hair. He has no trouble kicking ass. I invite you to show me one incident in which Riker was bested physically. And if he was, I argue that he would have won eventually anyway. Riker has the luxury of serving under Picard, never taking a ship of his own. A cushy life if I ever saw one. He is taller than Geordi and commands the respect of all, even Q. In conclusion, I pick Riker.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 2:40 pm

Worf

Photobucket

TNG=culture

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 3:08 pm

o voted for Picard because of "Firsrt Contact". When he was compared to Ahad, he could understand how he looked. Maybe i should say Lily. She didnt even read the book, and knew Picard.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 4:15 pm

TNG=culture

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 4:22 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Mar. 12 2012, 4:15 pm

>I say Data because he's uber intellectual and is innocent. Not to mention he is structured like Michaelangelo's David lol

Good one! i can appreciate that answer.

George Mcfly

How does change happen? Have you ever seen someone use so many comas! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1824259772

miklamar

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 12:18 pm

I like Engineering.

W. T. Riker

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 6:26 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

>never aging, always innocent, unable to have an emotional response to idiots like my little brother... Data's the guy i want to be!

Ummm, did you watch TNG from start to finish?

Dada had an aging program and did have a few emotinal reactions.

Photobucket

et.nelson

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 6:34 pm

Riker, has a cushy job, has the respect of the crew.

W. T. Riker

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 6:43 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:26 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

Ummm, did you watch TNG from start to finish?

Dada had an aging program and did have a few emotinal reactions.

I did, but If i was data, I could disable the aging program and the emotion chip, thus my point is made. sorry, I should have been more specific.

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 6:49 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:43 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:26 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

Ummm, did you watch TNG from start to finish?

Dada had an aging program and did have a few emotinal reactions.

A] the emotional reactions I speak of were before he installed the emotion chip

B] we dont know if the aging program casn be diabled

Photobucket

W. T. Riker

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:16 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:49 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:43 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:26 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

Ummm, did you watch TNG from start to finish?

Dada had an aging program and did have a few emotinal reactions.

A] the emotional reactions I speak of were before he installed the emotion chip

B] we dont know if the aging program casn be diabled

A) i dont remember that

B) if I were Data, i would know.

anyway, my main idea stands: I would want to be Data- end of my discussion.

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:19 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 7:16 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:49 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:43 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 14 2012, 6:26 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Mar. 14 2012, 5:48 pm

Ummm, did you watch TNG from start to finish?

Dada had an aging program and did have a few emotinal reactions.

A] the emotional reactions I speak of were before he installed the emotion chip

B] we dont know if the aging program casn be diabled

A) i dont remember that

B) if I were Data, i would know.

anyway, my main idea stands: I would want to be Data- end of my discussion.

I was just messeing with ya bud

Photobucket