...if you know what I mean.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 7:38 am

Got the idea from a Whose Line Is It Anyway rerun. Thought it'd be fun to post different Trek characters and their funny euphamism, ending with "if you know what I mean".

Riker: "I need someone to help me trim my beard...if you know what I mean."

cowgirlcadet

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 7:54 am

Spock: Random factors have operated in our favor...if you know what I mean.

(Took me a while to figure out exactly what was going on here.)

"Be one with the horse." - Kirk to Spock, The Final Frontier.

Reedworftripparis

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 2:28 pm

Hoshi: I need someone to help me translate this, if you know what I mean.

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 2:50 pm

Beershark

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 10:34 pm

Qark,"It's Rule of Acquistion #69, if you know what I mean."

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 7:24 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 07 2012, 2:50 pm

>Personally, I thought that segment was one of the weakest in the show...  I prefer when they're using props or when they've got Wayne singing (impromptu.)

Oh Props, Sounds Effects and Newscastor produced WAAAAY more laughs, but I still laughed with many of Colin's or Ryan's answers in this segment.

Reedworftripparis

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 9:45 am

Archer- Can I show you my beagle, if you know what I mean

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 12:41 pm

T'Pol: "I've just had some Trillium if you know what I mean."

TheDriver

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 2:39 pm

Vreenak: "It's a FAAAAAAAKE!!! ...if you know what I mean."

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

Reedworftripparis

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 7:28 pm

Worf-Can I show you my bat'leth, if you know what I mean

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

bvbpl

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 7:55 pm

Kirk: Fire phasers, if you know what I mean.

Scotty: I'm givin' you all she's got, if you know what I mean.

Bones: I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer, if you know what I mean.

Uhura: Hailing frequencies open if you know what I mean.

Sybok: Release your pain, if you know what I mean.

Jeez, you can do this with nearly any line, if you know what I mean.

Beershark

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 10:46 pm

Borg Queen, "You will be assimilated, if you know what I mean."

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 09 2012, 5:46 am

KIRK: "I know what girls are made off if you know what I mean."

cowgirlcadet

Report this Mar. 09 2012, 12:19 pm

McCoy: You seem to have a penchant for stating the obvious, if you know what I mean.

JaydenJaneway

Report this Mar. 09 2012, 12:58 pm

And Commander, If you ever touch me again... I'll Kill You... If you know what i mean.