The big bang theory

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Mar. 05 2012, 11:12 am

Anybody else here a HUGE fan of the big bang theory? I love it so much, I thought it would be nice to have a thread to discuss the show and characters  LOVE Sheldon!

TNG=culture

Report this Mar. 05 2012, 2:24 pm

Dude! I was just thinking aboput doing a word search for this very same thing. I have a million and one thoughts about this fantastic sense of intellectualcual humaor, and how so many , who's cup of tea is not something of of this subject matter. Sensational! Thanks for the post.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Mar. 05 2012, 7:16 pm

I've watched it some but it doesn't do much for me. I laugh a bit but something about it, I guess its probably the typical ultra nerd steroetypes that I don't find that funny.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

ColPeg

Report this Mar. 05 2012, 7:54 pm

Aye Yi Yi Yi - Hava Nageela!  Funny, funny, funny!

"If Man is to survive, he will have learned to take delight in the essential difference between people and cultures" -Gene Roddenberry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Col. P. A. Stevens CO, USS Code Talker NCC-1195

Evan.J.Guzman

Report this Mar. 06 2012, 4:25 pm

I recently stumbled onto the show. Although I haven't seen every episode in order I do record the show on 2 stations and my wife and I settle down for the evening watching it. The characters, especially Sheldon is funny. Glad I'm not socially lacking as them but wish I was that smart

24thcenstfan

Report this Mar. 06 2012, 6:00 pm

Love the show.  Sheldon is a hoot!

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

W. T. Riker

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 5:00 pm

How does this thread not have more than one page?? are there seriously that few people that love the show? stupid people propably saw the crappy pilot episode and stopped there... IDIOTS!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

Evan.J.Guzman

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 5:19 pm

LOL. W.T Ruler! Awesome. Could not have said it better.

K_tigress

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 9:30 pm

Fun and enjoyable to watch. Much better then the usual so called sitcoms.

Kind of reminds me of Red Dwarf in a way and incidentally they did have a nod to the show in one show.

Shatner's Grim Reaper

Report this Mar. 21 2012, 1:19 pm

A great show...at least according to my wife and daughter.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid, wissa