What star trek character would you pair them with?

xXLadyDataXx

Another random fan pairing

1.McCoyxPulaski

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 06 2012, 2:28 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>What? ok..... Um...Lore?

>Data and Deanna and Riker? wow... Deanna got rival men with her.....

Call it "Deanna's revenge" since Riker got around worse than a bad cold.
______________________________________

Scotty & T'Pol.

Weyoun & Kira.

Porthos & Spot.

Tuvok & Paris.

Guinan & Vic.

Odo & Morn's mud.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

ACottrill

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 12:38 am

'-reward for your good heart occurs in this world as the knowledge that love is its own reward and that there are others who appreciate you for who you are.' - Walter Koenig

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 3:12 am

Pretty happy with the canon pairings as they stand, myself. Even Dukat / Winn sits a little better with me since I realise that it is meant to be creepy.

Data & Spock... hmm.... highly illogical.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

voyagerfanatic995

Report this Mar. 07 2012, 11:07 am

I'm pretty pleased with what they did in the shows. The only thing I wish they had fleshed out more was the Picard/Beverly Crusher thing, but they hinted at it enough in the series and it was properly taken care of in the post-TNG novels, it made me happy enough.

Data/Spock just creeps me out.

LLAP

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 08 2012, 3:22 am

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 1:14 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 08 2012, 3:22 am

>Picard and Beverly, they tried to make something of that relationship, but I don't think they really ever gelled as any kind of potential romantic couple. I kind of wish the writers had never tried to pair them. Same with Troi and Worf -- except that was worse.

I agree I honestly didn't think that Troi and Worf were agood couple because they have nothing in common. I'm fine with RikerXTroi but DataXTroi would be better

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 1:16 pm

Quote: ACottrill @ Mar. 07 2012, 12:38 am

>I don't favour any pairing for ST, really- but I just thought I'd say that Data/Spock and Kirk/Spock pairings pretty much traumatise me. That is all.

I agree I never understood the fan pairing between the characters to begin with

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 1:19 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>What? ok..... Um...Lore?

>Data and Deanna and Riker? wow... Deanna got rival men with her.....

>Worf Had Jadsia Dax, So, wouldn't that give Data, Tasha?

>fan pairings are scary

how about LorexBorg Queen lol? The reason why WorfxTasha because they are both strong and have a warrior like kind of persona. Besides Worf says he doesn't like human females because they're weak and fragile. Tasha proved other wise.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 1:29 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Oh! Dur........ ok.... lol, i just got over a cold so.....

>i feel like BLeh....

That's alright I just hope you feel better (hugs) I also got over a cold too.