the Traveler is awesome!!

Momo Spock

Report this Feb. 29 2012, 4:16 pm

I think he is epic cause he can do awesome things with his mind and mentors Wesley Crusher in the future

What! what is this?! *smash* - Spock

Beershark

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 6:00 am

Katimite, sodomite and associate pederist. Yep, that about somes it up!

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 10:13 pm

He's probably the creepiest character in all of Star Trek.

I shudder even to picture him in my head.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 02 2012, 2:40 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 01 2012, 10:13 pm

>He's probably the creepiest character in all of Star Trek.

>And I hate to say it, but I think a lot of that comes down being portrayed by an actor who -- let's face it -- just doesn't seem talented enough to pull off that kind of "all-knowing", higher plane type of role. And perhaps a touch of cliched writing.

>He just comes across as someone who's spent all his life chain-smoking five acres of weed, or something. Like he's brain damaged. And he doesn't seem at all like the kind of character that anyone with any brains would trust as instantly as Wesley Crusher seems to.

>I shudder even to picture him in my head.

I sorta feel the same

Photobucket

konarciq

Report this Mar. 03 2012, 2:30 am

Maybe that was the noble ST idea: to emphasize that going by appearances isn't the right thing to do.

I really like the Traveller, and IMHO, he has never said or done anything on the show to deserve such a bad image as he has with some of you.

But I suppose even *creepy* etc is a matter of taste!

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 03 2012, 2:22 pm

Well he gives me the creeps. And if I ever met someone who talked like that and stared at me like that, I would not want to be around that person.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Momo Spock

Report this Mar. 04 2012, 8:29 pm

Quote: konarciq @ Mar. 03 2012, 2:30 am

But I suppose even *creepy* etc is a matter of taste!

I agree!

What! what is this?! *smash* - Spock

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!