Interesting Star Trek shirts

Camorite

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 11:12 am

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

Camorite

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 11:16 am

Oh, I also have another shirt, this one is a take on the old "this is your brain" anti drug campaign from years ago, only mine states "this is your brain on star trek". (Again this shirt can be seen on my profile page. And please no comments on it I got it when I was a lot smaller in size.)

finka

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 1:39 pm

Blast your theories and observations!

Camorite

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 2:33 pm

Quote: finka @ Feb. 25 2012, 1:39 pm

Espesially if you live in Washington DC with all those politicians around.

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 3:49 pm

I have a couple (one blue, one red) with little 8-bit characters from Alien Invaders inside the Delta shield.

(ignore the cat in that photo -- if you can. That's my red Star Trek shirt in the background.)

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Camorite

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 6:09 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 25 2012, 3:49 pm

It is easier said then done to ignore the cat. Lol

cowgirlcadet

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 10:00 pm

I saw some in a catalog. There was a long sleeved tee that looked like your basic TOS uniform shirt, in your choice of Kirk Gold, Spock Blue, or You're-Gonna-Die Red. I wanted one. (Not red) There was also a black T-shirt that said "Don't phase me, bro." I thought that was pretty lame. Not totally lame, of course, because it was Trek, but I wouldn't wear it.

There was also a pic somebody posted on another thread of a Red Shirt shirt that said "Expendable". That was pretty funny.

finka

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 7:46 am

Quote: Camorite @ Feb. 25 2012, 2:33 pm

Quote: finka @ Feb. 25 2012, 1:39 pm

>I am thinkig about making myself a T-shirt that says "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life here!" - not anything very special, but somehow I find it very amusing

Espesially if you live in Washington DC with all those politicians around.

Politicians in my country are so stupid they wouldn't even understand what's on the t-shirt

I also saw a great one here in the internet shop during the Valentine's season, with Riker and the text "I'm Number One". I would give it to my boyfriend but apparently no one around us would get it. I live in a non-trek country

Blast your theories and observations!

Reedworftripparis

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 5:15 pm

Quote: Camorite @ Feb. 25 2012, 11:12 am

>The other day I was looking through the shirts at Walmart when I found a trek one that had Spock on it doing a double Vulcan salute and saying "Trek yourself before you wreck yourself". Naturally I bought it' and you can see a picture of me with it on on my profile page. So the question is what interesting trek shirts have you seen lately, and if you can post a picture of it.

I saw that in WalMart too. Makes me hope that maybe just maybe they will make more of the different series and characters.

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 8:38 pm

I saw a pic of Data playing poker on a t-shirt

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 8:46 pm

CaptainBobApril

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 10:07 am

Click on the pic below and you'll see lots of interesting Star Trek shirts.

Photobucket

CaptainBobApril

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 10:09 am

BTW, I used to have that "This is your brain on Star Trek" shirt.  Must've gotten stolen in the laundry...

SpockType

Report this Apr. 09 2012, 12:17 pm

I once ordered a shirt about all I wanted to know about life I learnt from Mr. Spock. Never got it. Wouldn't mind getting again.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Apr. 09 2012, 10:50 pm

I custom made a "Janeway Junkie" shirt, but I lost it!!!!

So I settled for a "Team Janeway" shirt I ordered from cafepress.com.