ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Star Trek; Crossover

JASantiago88

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 8:45 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:13 pm

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:34 am

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:29 am

>

>

>

>I think it might. Right now there's a Star Trek/Legion of Superheroes crossover going on.

>

>Bam! Brainiac 5 and Spock side by side.

>

I rememeber a croxxover with X-men..It was funny

 

Are you speaking of the novel Planet X? Yeah that was a bit of fun. Apparently they're about to put out a Star Trek / Doctor Who crossover -- honestly, that's the one I can see happening without having to use some very contrived logistics to get them to meet each other. Simply because of the nature of Doctor Who.

I would not say NO to the idea -- I've read and seen some very good Xovers -- as long as there is a good story behind it, and as long as it doesn't take itself too seriously.

I didn't see it, but wasn't the whole Predator V Alien premise a crossover in itself, already?


Well yeah..but it would be cool if the Klingons and the Federation fight against the Aliens and Predators.


Or can you picture a borg infused Alien Queen?

chr33355

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1551

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 10:33 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Feb. 25 2012, 1:35 am

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:02 am

>

>

>For the anime fans

>Star Trek and Naruto

>

How about Star Trek and Sailor Moon? Star Trek and Death Note? 

 If you are going to do an animecross over pick the scifi ones like one of the various gundam series or Robotech or the various Macross series.


JASantiago88

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 12:24 pm

Quote: chr33355 @ Feb. 25 2012, 10:33 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Feb. 25 2012, 1:35 am

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:02 am

>

>

>

>For the anime fans

>Star Trek and Naruto

>

How about Star Trek and Sailor Moon? Star Trek and Death Note? 

 If you are going to do an animecross over pick the scifi ones like one of the various gundam series or Robotech or the various Macross series.


Wing Zero Fighting the Borg.............Let that sink in.

JASantiago88

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 6:31 am

Ok what about Alien and Predator into the mix

guillermo.mejía

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2852

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 12:39 pm

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 26 2012, 12:24 pm

Quote: chr33355 @ Feb. 25 2012, 10:33 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Feb. 25 2012, 1:35 am

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 24 2012, 8:02 am

>

>

>

>

>For the anime fans

>Star Trek and Naruto

>

How about Star Trek and Sailor Moon? Star Trek and Death Note? 

 If you are going to do an animecross over pick the scifi ones like one of the various gundam series or Robotech or the various Macross series.

Wing Zero Fighting the Borg.............Let that sink in.

Forget the borg. Think about the potential for fleet combat with Star Trek crossovered with the real Gundam, the mobile suit gundam story, not the spinoffs.


Not that I'm endorsing Trek to crossover into anime, just saying that there's some cool things that could happen should they do so.


"Aye. And if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon." - Scotty, The Miracle Worker since 2265.

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 4:49 pm

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 25 2012, 8:45 pm

>

>Well yeah..but it would be cool if the Klingons and the Federation fight against the Aliens and Predators.

>Or can you picture a borg infused Alien Queen?

>


I was never a fan of Alien or Predator, but I'll go with it.


Might be fun to see how a Star Trek crew would deal with some of those old timey sci-fi worlds as might be found in the works of Jules Verne and H.G.Wells. Would they fight against the Morlocks, or would the Prime Directive dictate that they leave the Eloi to their fate?


This isn't lame when you consider that no-one is seriously saying it's something they want to see. Just a bit of fun.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Feb. 28 2012, 4:50 pm

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 25 2012, 8:40 pm

Quote: miklamar @ Feb. 24 2012, 12:13 pm

>

>

>Wouldn't Star Trek and Star Wars be freaky together?

>

Q Vs Darth Sidious


Q would win!


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

JASantiago88

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this Feb. 29 2012, 4:37 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 28 2012, 4:50 pm

Quote: JASantiago88 @ Feb. 25 2012, 8:40 pm

Quote: miklamar @ Feb. 24 2012, 12:13 pm

>

>

>

>Wouldn't Star Trek and Star Wars be freaky together?

>

Q Vs Darth Sidious

Q would win!


i think Q would take his time playing with Sidious for laughs and giggles

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 4:25 pm

^ Oh yes of course. But he would still win.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Reliant Redshirt

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 60

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 7:07 pm

I would go for a crossover Star Trek /Aliens


A federation ship filled with Redshirts picks up the wreck of the Nostromo, they find the location of LB426 and decide to investigate...


Lt Kleenex is the first to go, after you have about 100 alien xenos in the ship your trusted captain (the captain of your favorite series) beams to the ship to investigate it...


a corroded Data "Captain, I think we can rule out direct combat, allso I would advise set the phasers on the highest levels"


an angry Worf "The beasts damaged my Bat'leh! oh, and the Jeffries tube too"


or 


"Dammit Jim I am  a doctor not a chemist! this molecular acid will eat my scalpel in no time"


"Anger!, Territorialism!, this beasts are highly adaptative and skillful, but not sentient Captain, I... had never had a mind meld with such a primitive brain"


"if those critters start a nest up my engines captain, I'll transport tha hell out of them, you know how fragile are Dilithium cristals?"


 

JASantiago88

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 191

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 9:30 pm

Quote: Reliant Redshirt @ Mar. 01 2012, 7:07 pm

>

>I would go for a crossover Star Trek /Aliens

>A federation ship filled with Redshirts picks up the wreck of the Nostromo, they find the location of LB426 and decide to investigate...

>Lt Kleenex is the first to go, after you have about 100 alien xenos in the ship your trusted captain (the captain of your favorite series) beams to the ship to investigate it...

>a corroded Data "Captain, I think we can rule out direct combat, allso I would advise set the phasers on the highest levels"

>an angry Worf "The beasts damaged my Bat'leh! oh, and the Jeffries tube too"

>or 

>"Dammit Jim I am  a doctor not a chemist! this molecular acid will eat my scalpel in no time"

>"Anger!, Territorialism!, this beasts are highly adaptative and skillful, but not sentient Captain, I... had never had a mind meld with such a primitive brain"

>"if those critters start a nest up my engines captain, I'll transport tha hell out of them, you know how fragile are Dilithium cristals?"

>


Or have the Predators fight the Starfleet, Klingons and the Jem"Hadar during the Dominon War.


Predator stalking Kira, Jadiza and Worf with a few Klingons and Federtation securtiy.


Predator (kids voice): Want some candy?


Worf: Today is a good day to die!!

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: Narada, 22123magic

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum