What is your favorite Evanescence song?

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 8:18 pm

For those who do not know who Evanescence is it is a rock band. Anyways if you are an Evanescence fan what is your favorite songs from any of their albums such as Fallen, Origin, The Open Door, Anywhere But Home, Together Again, and their recent album Evanescence?

My favorite songs are Field of Innocence, Bring Me To Life, Lies, Whisper, Everybody's Fool, Your Star, The Only One, Weight of the World, Lacrymosa, Tourniquet, Call Me When Your Sober, Sweet Sacrifice, What You Want, Going Under, My Immortal, and The Other Side.

Commander_Zelkar

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 6:33 am

I Like Swimmin' with Bow Legged Women

There's a kind of freedom in being totally screwed, you know things can't get any worse.

juliansgirl7

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 6:50 am

I like "Haunted" for this reason

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

metaldanielle

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 10:44 am

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 12:47 pm

Quote: juliansgirl7 @ Feb. 22 2012, 6:50 am

>I like "Haunted" for this reason

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdlGiba_p2U

I watched your video and I must say Bashir looks different with a bead on. In my opinion he looks better without it. I also like Haunted because it reminds me of Lore. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYH9vaZau8

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 12:48 pm

Quote: metaldanielle @ Feb. 22 2012, 10:44 am

>Sweet Sacrifice, Haunted, My Last Breath, Weight of the World, Tourniquet, All That I'm Living For, Lost In Paradise, Hello, Everybody's Fool, Whisper.

>I like them all but those are my top ten. In no particular order. I love Evanescence, the songs are so fun to sing.

On top of that they are down to earth especially if you've suffered from depression loneliness, death, heart break, etc.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote: Commander_Zelkar @ Feb. 22 2012, 6:33 am

>I Like Swimmin' with Bow Legged Women

You mean the song Swimmin'?