Star Trek Fighting Gamw

JASantiago88

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 4:18 pm

What do you think if they made a Star Trek Fighting game feat all of the characters from the franchise. Also the game is modeled after King of fighters and Street Fighter.

So what do you think?

flottanna

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 11:17 pm

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

JASantiago88

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 3:03 pm

Quote: flottanna @ Feb. 19 2012, 11:17 pm

>Nah. I like fighter games but a Trek fighter would just be weird wouldn't make any sense.

wel nothing big just something on a Ipad or a flash game..just for kicks

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 12:23 am

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

JASantiago88

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 9:49 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 21 2012, 12:23 am

>I think one could be cool, they made a Star Wars one so why not one for Trek? But something besides the Street Fighter design. MAybe MK or SC

how about SNK

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 12:15 pm

JASantiago88

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 1:07 pm

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Feb. 21 2012, 12:15 pm

>I think it should be modeled after the old arcade 2D fighter like MvC2 or MK. The cartoony look would work for it, as no one who's a fan of Trek should ever take a game like that too seriously.

>For example, one of Scotty's special moves? He transports Tribbles all over the screen so for the next 10 seconds or so you can only partially see what is happening.

Picard: "Make it so": He rams the Enterpise into the opponet.

(Stage: The Bridge)

Seven Of Nine: "Don't touch me" Uses her Borg implants to assimilate the opponet.

(Stage: Cargo Bay)

Janeway: "Coffee Black" Splashed Hot coffee on the character and shot him with a phazer.

(Voyager's Bridge)

B'lanna Torres: "You're making me mad" Drops Warp Core on top the opponent.

(engineering)

Kira Nerys: "Defiant Fire" uses the Defiants topedoes.

(Stage: Deep Space Nine Ops)

ok that's all I can come up with.

Users browsing this forum: crimsyn