Game glitch in level.

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 12:53 pm

Is anyone else having a problem with the beaming down to Bajor in the "Caves of Fire" episode? When I go to approch the nav becon it says it is in the middle of the planet! I have tried all sorts of ways to complete the level.i am allmost fed up with it. Does anyone know a way around this glitch? Other wise it looks like I will just have to go on to the Borg season, skipping that epsode. Thanks for any help.

Matthias Russell

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 5:10 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

>I haven't experienced that glitch but I have others. One of my characters has never been able to beat "By Any Means" because of some strange glitch.  I've placed a few tickets which have never been resolved.  It took me months to get quantum slipstream back after it disappeared from my tool bar.

>Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

I know, I watched a video of that mission someone else posted. It def looks like a awesome story, I might create another person and try it.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 5:51 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

>Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

Do they respond to your trouble tickets?

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 5:53 pm

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 7:01 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:51 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

>Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

Do they respond to your trouble tickets?

I do not know, mine hasn't and from what he said. I sadly don't think they respond to many of them.

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 7:02 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:53 pm

>I'm afraid that is a known glitch at the moment. I didn't have any problem with it when I played, though. However, there's another glitch that's almost MORE annoying - in the next map, your boffs will have psychotic breakdowns and run around in random circles for no apparent reason. I guess NPC pathing is busted.

Yeah the game is very glichy. Come on criptic. How about fixing your glitches?

Matthias Russell

Report this Feb. 19 2012, 10:09 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 19 2012, 7:01 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:51 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

>Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

Do they respond to your trouble tickets?

They respond.  But the responces I've gotten haven't been helpful in the least.  If you have a problem, the best thing to do is check the STo boards for help from other players when they have experienced problems.  Half the time they will fix your problem but won't contact you to inform you that they did.

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 12:00 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 10:09 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 19 2012, 7:01 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Feb. 19 2012, 5:51 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Feb. 19 2012, 1:58 pm

>Sorry you get a glitch in that one.  It has a great story.

Do they respond to your trouble tickets?

So I should prob check back sometime later and see if they fixed it?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 12:33 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

>I was haivng that problem too, the nav beacon seemed to be inside the planet. The STO board I found said it got fixed but obviously it did not.

You too? So that is the problem. Yeah they didn't fix it. They need to contenue to work on it. (Or maybe even open up the code so others can fix it.)  But it made me so angry, I wanted to yell "Kahn!!!!" when I had the problem.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:33 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 5:03 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:33 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!

Ok it is official you have described the theme of this thread. Could I quote that?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 7:45 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 5:03 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:33 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!

Of course

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 8:15 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 7:45 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 5:03 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:33 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Feb. 20 2012, 12:07 pm

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!

Of course

Also, could I add you as a friend on Star Trek Online?

"I leave you as you left me marooned over Bajor searching for a beacon, buried aliiiive.

KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!" From: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!