who is the Wesley of each show?

W. T. Riker

Report this Feb. 17 2012, 9:15 am

Voyage- kes

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

W. T. Riker

Report this Feb. 17 2012, 10:06 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Enterprise- Malcom Reed

OOOOH! I know people who would permanantly diable the stun setting on their phasers until they find you for saying such a thing!

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

RoTrekkie

Report this Feb. 17 2012, 10:51 am

There are no Wesley's in TOS, I can safely say that.. maybe Chekov in the films a little.

Cpt_krk_wna-b

Report this Feb. 17 2012, 1:44 pm

TOS/TAS: Chekov is sort of meant to be, evn though he's awesome

TNG: Gee, I wonder...

DS9- Havn't seen

VOY- Haven't seen enough

ENT- Havn't seen enough

Annie Lennox traveled the seven seas. I, on the other hand, have traveled all 139 seas.

USS Liverpool

Report this Mar. 10 2012, 10:50 pm

Voyager - Neelix (The Star Trek equivalent of Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars)

deannastartreker

Report this Mar. 11 2012, 9:33 am

feel free to hunt down and kill me for saying this: picard. he's okay but i'm in a weird mood and he's my least favourite person today

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 11 2012, 10:59 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Nothing wrong with Wesley.

>I don't know why he's diliked. Probably the name. Nerds should not hate people with Nerdy names.

>People disliked Kes??????

>What about Paris?

re Wesley: I think the main problem with him is that he's so.... Wholesome! (It's kind of icky)

re Kes: Yup some people do hate Kes. I don't hate Kes, but certainly some people do.

Now...

TNG: The Traveller

DS9: Melanie.

TOS: I honestly don't know many of the characters well enough to say...

VOY: Honestly they're all pretty middle-of-the-road, except maybe the Doctor. I might say "Neelix" except that he really did have some very good poignant moments.

ENT: same.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Hugues

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 4:10 am

Depends what yo mean by The Wesley.

Young person, very smart, saving the the crew from disaster more than once?

or

Ennoying little brat?

If it is the second meaning then my answer is clear: there is only one Wesley.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 7:27 pm

hehe. Oh well.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

padracin

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 7:44 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Feb. 17 2012, 9:15 am

>Voyage- kes

Oh!  how cruel!  I really liked Kes.  OK, I didn't like her with Neelix, but she was very young and he had saved her.  but I really liked her character, and her relationship with both Janeway and Tuvok.  And I really like that the writers struggled with the concept of the Ocampas and a truly different alien experience (short life by our standards).  I

padracin

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 7:48 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>LOL, Well... i am quoteing a relative, no, they would kill me for saying i hate T'pol

Make that two, the writers never could get a good bead on her character - but the endless sullen pout really got on my nerves

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 8:04 pm

Quote: padracin @ Mar. 12 2012, 7:44 pm

Quote: W. T. Riker @ Feb. 17 2012, 9:15 am

>Voyage- kes

Think of it as the Terrible Twos.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 1:50 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 12 2012, 7:27 pm

>hehe. Oh well.

>Troi started out badly but she has her moments I think -- especially when backtalking her mum or Worf.

How about the Encounter at FarPoint episode? I honestly thought she was annoying in that episode because all she did was nothing but whinning and crying in the episode lol

W. T. Riker

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 4:28 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Chacotay.... I hated him

Ok, first of all, you spelled Chakotay wrong. secondly, WHAT!!?!?!?!! How  do you not like Chakotay??

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

deannastartreker

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:16 am

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Mar. 13 2012, 1:50 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 12 2012, 7:27 pm

>hehe. Oh well.

I like her, but I guess you have a point

The Nightwish devil child speaks all . . . and Finnish