What's your favorite species introduced or shown on Enterprise?

W. T. Riker

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 8:40 am

You can say whatever you want... as long as you say andorian!

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 12:20 pm

Funny, I AM going to say Andorian....if you couldn't tell.

flottanna

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 1:39 pm

I loved all the TOS species that they used Vulcan Andorians EXT.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Broadstorm

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 3:13 pm

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 4:57 pm

Quote: Broadstorm @ Feb. 15 2012, 3:13 pm

>I really liked what they did with the Andorians.  I have mentioned several times the irony of it taking a series that predates the Federation to actually show Federation races.  The other series were too busy with the only, or one of the very few, (fill in the blank) in StarFleet to pay any attention to Federation races in StarFleet.

I agree I never understood why they could have Worf, Data, Odo, & Neelix (with all that makeup for an actor) but not bother to have an Andorian main character on the other shows. I enjoyed what Enterprise did with Andorians too.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 8:44 pm

I'm tied between Andorians and Vulcans.

Hugues

Report this Feb. 16 2012, 3:31 am

The Orions

Orion Slave Girls - Star Trek - Enterprise - Three - Dancing

DS9 RULES!!!!!

T'adam

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 11:25 pm

Vulcans by far.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 11:37 am

Quote: Hugues @ Feb. 16 2012, 3:31 am

>The Orions

Hmmm, I wonder who had the task of painting them green every day...

24thcenstfan

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 3:59 pm

Definitely enjoyed watching the Andorians.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

Beersnark

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 5:41 pm

Beagles

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

Broadstorm

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 5:29 am

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Feb. 21 2012, 11:37 am

Quote: Hugues @ Feb. 16 2012, 3:31 am

>The Orions

Hmmm, I wonder who had the task of painting them green every day...

I'm not sure I would consider it a task.

metaldanielle

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 7:51 am

The Kreetassans, their should have been more faux pas like that in Star Trek. In an infinately diverse universe many races would find humans or their customs repulsive.

I also LOVE Andorians.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 23 2012, 4:28 am

Everyone loved ENT Andorians

Suvak

Report this Feb. 23 2012, 12:42 pm

It was interesting to see the Andorians portrayed in that level of detail.  The insectoid and especially the aquatic Xindi were especially delightful as they were so radically different in their bodily structure.

The aquatics aren't even humanoid.  There are few species in sci-fi that aren't humanoid unless they are background elements.  Loved the conceptualization of their aqueous vessels both inside and out.

Users browsing this forum: King B IX