Most Hated TNG Characters

W. T. Riker

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 7:31 am

WESLEY!!!!

ryanmaki10

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 9:47 am

Gotta be Reg Barkclay for sure what a fag, and dr Polaski in a hard second!

Hugues

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 3:12 am

Hatred is not Trek.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”

“When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.”

“You cannot hate other people without hating your self”

“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

DS9 RULES!!!!!

RoTrekkie

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 4:24 am

I agree with the Klingon above. Hatred is such a primitive emotion...

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 6:21 am

Hatred is bad for sure, but I still direct some at the Packleds...

"We are strong..." No you are not.

detrick.gibson85

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 1:20 pm

Alexander and polaski for sure luxanna is very very close

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 1:50 pm

I don't 'hate' any characters, though Pulaski gets on my nerves something awful. She's just a female McCoy clone rather than a more original character. Lwaxana Troi is annoying, but a decent character in the end.

Broadstorm

Report this Feb. 21 2012, 3:51 pm

I found Worf to be rather annoying, but at least we get to see him walk into some doors occasionally.

Damien

Report this Feb. 22 2012, 1:19 pm

Tasha Yar from season one.  Oddly though I liked her as Seela and in Yesterday's Enterprise

Pulaski would be second most hated.

maria.gillespie

Report this Feb. 23 2012, 7:56 pm

i don't  really like to complain about the shows that i watch, but ensign ro really gets on my nerves....i liked ensign wesley crusher much better.

johan.axelsson

Report this Feb. 24 2012, 12:13 pm

Some characters are just less good.

dirtsailor73

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 10:38 am

Hate is a rather strong word, Wesley and Geordi are probably my two least favorite characters.

I really have no opinion one way or another on Pulaski, she never bugged me like she apparently does with a lot of people, but she's not one of my faves.

I actually liked Ro and Barklay because they were a change from your standard cookie-cutter, milktoast Starfleet Officer. They weren't the mindless drones that many of them appeared to be early on in the series. I kinda like knowing that even in the future, we still struggle with the same human frailties that we have today. I think that's why TOS is still my favorite series.

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank." ~LCDR Montgomery Scott, A Taste of Armageddon.

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 10:41 pm

I guess it's no secret any more that I really can't stand the Traveller.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

W. T. Riker

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 9:17 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Weasley!

ummmm... fairly certain that's Harry potter...

The universe can giggle all it wants, but it's not gettin' any of our bourbon!

Roddenberry's Disciple

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 7:00 pm

Tasha Yar by Far.

"Star Trek" was, is, and will always be "Star Trek" (as in the original series). "The Next Generation" is a spectacular show that I more or less consider equal to the original, and DS9 is pretty good (albeit far overrated by many). The first 8 movies are fine by me too!

Post Reply