ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Your favorite quote

Broadstorm

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 828

Report this Feb. 25 2012, 4:25 pm

"Judging by the pollution content in the atmosphere, I believe we have arrived at the later part of the 20th Century."


It needs to be said.


"Oh, shit!"


The emotion chip seems to be working.


"I'm a doctor, not a doorstop."


Someone I used to hang around with and who I had helped to get a job  (which led to him getting a pager) found this line interesting.  I ended up seeing the movie before he did & I paged him with "doorstop" after I saw it, but before he saw it.  He asked me what "doorstop" was all about & asked if it had anything to do with Star Trek.  I played it off with "What the @#$% would "doorstop" have to do with Star Trek?"  He was watching the scene when the EMH was told to stall the Borg, heard "I'm a doctor..."  and said "not a doorstop" which had the person sitting next to him wondering how he predicted that line.


 

AtoZ2

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1297

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 4:26 am

"We have them just where they want us."-Captain Kirk  TMP

It was so Kirk

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 1:52 pm

Quote: Kate McCoy @ Feb. 24 2012, 6:48 pm

>

>"Before they went into warp I transferred the whole kit and kaboodle into their engine eoom where they'll be No tribble at all" 

>Scotty did pretty good in The Trouble with Tribbles.... Has to be the best quote ever

>


It would have been even better if it was from a Trek movie, which is what this thread was supposed to be about!


 


 


I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 2:26 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Feb. 26 2012, 1:52 pm

>

>It would have been even better if it was from a Trek movie, which is what this thread was supposed to be about!

>


Um, take another look at the OP. I don't see anything about it having to be from a movie.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

Skyjammer0

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 218

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 4:41 pm

Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence


 


Dr. McCoy

AtoZ2

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1297

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 3:37 am

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Feb. 26 2012, 2:26 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Feb. 26 2012, 1:52 pm

>

>

>It would have been even better if it was from a Trek movie, which is what this thread was supposed to be about!

>

Um, take another look at the OP. I don't see anything about it having to be from a movie.


Really?


If you go back and actually READ the name of the thread you will find it says "Your favorite quote " with a sub title  "Your favorite Trek movie quote and why."


Besides, logic would tell you that if your in the movie forums, your answers and questions should be movie related.


"Thank Pitch Forks and Pointed Ears"

Vger23

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6799

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 7:23 am

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Feb. 26 2012, 2:26 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Feb. 26 2012, 1:52 pm

>

>

>It would have been even better if it was from a Trek movie, which is what this thread was supposed to be about!

>

Um, take another look at the OP. I don't see anything about it having to be from a movie.


 


Um, the sub-title of the thread is "your favorite movie quote and why."


 


Just sayin'!


 


  


I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 1:18 pm

My bad. Sorry.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

KALEL_10

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 132

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 1:21 pm

Yeah, gang, I'm afraid it's movie quotes. But no worries. I won't have anyone drawn and quartered for doing a quote from a tv show series.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


This time. 

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum