star trek enterprise

healeytrek21

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 1:57 am

because i am new to all of this i would like to make sure that i am not stepping on anyones toes

ENTERPRISE was a show that was very under rated  here in the uk,ok it was not kirk and spock but enterprise had so much to offer the stories were great the acting was good and there was even a dog on board

enterprise should be aloud to stand up proud and everyone involved with the show should pat themselfs on the back for giving us one hell of a series

may you all live long and prosper

lostshaker

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 10:32 am

Welcome, healeytrek21.

(oh, and don't worry about stepping on anyones toes, most where steel toed shoes

LOL. I don't wear shoes, stick to sandles or barefeet, but am always quick with a side step or an emergency beam out!

Reedworftripparis

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 10:45 am

Welcome and well said! Enterprise is in my opinion the best of Trek and my favorite.

And don't worry about stepping on toes, especially if it is good things about ENT

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

flottanna

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 12:15 pm

ENT is a great show. Fans that don't like it are crazy. Oh and Welcome.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Hugues

Report this Feb. 14 2012, 12:28 am

Enterprise was a great show. Sadly, it was cancelled before it could reach it's full potential.

Welcome to the boards.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

Beershark

Report this Feb. 14 2012, 12:59 am

I like ENT. but would certainly not say it is the best. it's okay.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

flottanna

Report this Feb. 14 2012, 10:10 am

Well my favorite is DS9 but I pretty much love all the shows.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

healeytrek21

Report this Feb. 14 2012, 10:29 pm

thank you all for the welcome and hope we can all continue to talk,just thought it would be nice for all of you to know a little more about me and the star trek connection i have in my life my real name is steve and will be forty on the 26 feb( GOD KNOWS I FEEL REALLY OLD)i am a doctor and live in cornwall with my wife my daughter and my 2 dogs(big pains in neck)ha ha anyway my star trek connection is that  my middle name was changed thanks to some freinds and a load of beer my middle name is now james t kirk (no lie)

here is some words of wisdom never dress up as a member of starfleet when having a night out on the town

and please do not get drunk(to tell a secret i do really like the new name)

cono

Report this Feb. 15 2012, 2:12 pm

my fav series was voyager until i watched an episode of enterprise i watched the series from start to finish and it is my fav series i loved enterprise it could have been so much more if it continued

Shannon Caspar

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 4:50 pm

ENT is my fav with TNG a close 2nd, just disapointed it was cut short and the last episode was poorly designed

Mitchz95

Report this Mar. 01 2012, 8:35 pm

guillermo.mejía

Report this Mar. 02 2012, 5:03 am

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Mar. 01 2012, 8:35 pm

>I agree completely. Some that stand out for me are "Storm Front", "The Forge" through "Kir'shara", "Babel One" through "The Aenar", and "Affliction" through "Divergence". Season 4 was just awesome.

I'm with you there.

tripsmyguy2

Report this Mar. 16 2012, 10:59 pm

Manny Coto is a genius and a Star Trek God.  (It needed to be said.)

My Treks are Enterprise and TNG.

"...open your mind to new possibilities." Trip Tucker, ENT, The Catwalk

Greatbloke

Report this Mar. 17 2012, 2:39 pm

Enterprise is great, and was still getting better when it was cancelled, great stories and acting..... The one thing that I can think of that as to why it's under rated is that the dreadful title music is off putting and sets an incongruent mindset with the show.

Mitchz95

Report this Mar. 17 2012, 3:21 pm

Quote: Greatbloke @ Mar. 17 2012, 2:39 pm

>The one thing that I can think of that as to why it's under rated is that the dreadful title music is off putting and sets an incongruent mindset with the show.

I loved the title music, myself. It may not be traditional, but the lyrics (the expanded version in particular) capture the spirit of Star Trek perfectly. I do hate the remixed version for seasons 3-4, though. That one sounds like a Christmas carol, which does NOT match the darker tone of Season 3.

Users browsing this forum: JOYOFVGR