Star Trek Captains

Created by: lukey1

lukey1

Report this Feb. 09 2012, 9:26 am

Captain Jean Luc Pickard is my choice...

poundpuppy29

Report this Feb. 09 2012, 9:59 am

Picard is first in my book

photo STcomfinalIRRH2.jpg poundpuppy29 AKA Erika My Fav Scifi /Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, My Franchises, My Fav Ships, My Fav Characters & My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom

SnugglePuff

Report this Feb. 10 2012, 5:21 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>What is the most rigged poll I've seen in a while? Maybe you should add the baldest captain too

>Calmest - obviously Jean-Luc Picard - letting pre-warp civilisation perish in the name of the PD doesn't phase him.

>The most respected must be Archer - Riker says so in the last episode of ENT.

There's no easy way in, that's why they send Marines in. Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem. Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

tribblenator999

Report this Feb. 11 2012, 8:12 am

uh the most highly decorated respected captain in star trek is captain kirk who defeated any adversary.

sisko is a highly decorated combat captain that won the dominion war

picard is a highly respected negotiator kind of captain. He is the calmest but almost got killed by his own clone

janeway is ok

archer is the founder so he gets to be ahead of janeway in terms of polls.

Lt_Sears

Report this Feb. 11 2012, 10:32 am

Jean Luc Picard, of course!  I like Kirk too but, he's a Gunslinger!

"Second star to the right and straight on til morning" James T. KIrk Undiscovered country

LtPondwater9

Report this Feb. 11 2012, 4:02 pm

A split between Picard and Kirk.

The ducks fly at Midnight.

DammitJim6200

Report this Feb. 11 2012, 5:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>The most respected must be Archer - Riker says so in the last episode of ENT.

NO, Picard was saving them, No Captain has ever done as much as Picard, he set the standard.

DammitJim6200

Report this Feb. 11 2012, 5:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>The most respected must be Archer - Riker says so in the last episode of ENT.

Vger23

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 7:44 am

Quote: lukey1 @ Feb. 09 2012, 9:26 am

>Captain Jean Luc Pickard is my choice...

Yeah, but I like Jean-Luc Picard a bit more.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Vger23

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 7:45 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>The most respected must be Archer - Riker says so in the last episode of ENT.

I was rolling my eyes and thinking the exact same thing. I was going to type a response, but I was too busy putting together my poll on "Who is the BEST Asian Helmsman."

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

tribblenator999

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 8:24 am

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Feb. 11 2012, 5:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>The most respected must be Archer - Riker says so in the last episode of ENT.

Kirk set the standard for being a starship captain.

"take us out"...

Cap.Marty.D.Young

Report this May. 19 2012, 2:53 pm

Picard, seasoned diplomat and a distinguished service record. You name the mission or species, he's shook hands or crossed phesers with the.

Never drink with your enemies! Well, maybe just one round...

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam