Which series had the best Final Episode?

Created by: flottanna

flottanna

Report this Feb. 04 2012, 12:47 pm

Now to me it's easy. (People will kill me fo this) I thinkit's between ENT and DS9. DS9 ending episode was amazing I cry everytime. And the ENT ending to me was also very sad it got to me even though people hate the episode.  TNG was a good episode but it wasn't an ending. TOS didn't end till "The Undiscover county" and VRG ending was to abrupt. It just kinda ended. NOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

SnugglePuff

Report this Feb. 04 2012, 1:16 pm

I think ENT was the best, very satisfying.

Jim Kirk

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 5:22 am

I was stuck between TNG & Voyager, went Voyager.

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Ghostmojo

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 6:43 am

Would have loved to have said TOS - since it was clearly the best series - but since it suffered from not having actually been given a bona fide termination (it just wasn't renewed) then I have to go with the next best thing = TNG.

tribblenator999

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 8:30 am

I'd say DS9 had the most heart touching finale. TNG was pretty good since it had a nice ending where the crew played cards. TOS was neat since it was off to the sunset kind of thing.  Voyager was ok since it was just going back to earth which was the whole point of the show. Finally enterprise had a mediocre finale episode but I'd say it was cool seeing all 3 enterprise captains saying the infamous monologue.

Lula Klos

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 8:02 pm

The worst was Enterprise's final episode, most of all for turning Trip into a suicide bomber. It was gratuitous, especially after all the grief the character was put through. No wonder he turned into a Wraith

"Cooperation is more important than competition." -Naomi Wildman

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 10:55 pm

From the ones I've seen:

#1TNG All Good Things had the best final (and worst premiere) episode. Felt like a movie for much of its run. Perhaps they should have made this the first cinema special... or not.

#2DS9 What you Leave Behind was okay but felt rather patched together and some of the intermediate episodes were a lot better. I know they had to wrap the emissary stuff up, but it felt that there was such a climax at the beginning with the war and all that the second half was a bit unsatisfying.

#3ENT These are the Voyages was terrible, confusing, and quite a let down from an otherwise very good series. They tried to include too much in it -- Riker really didn't belong there -- and it came off awkward and just didn't work.

The others I have not seen yet (that I can remember)

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

brooke.jones

Report this Feb. 06 2012, 7:36 am

definitely Voyager

maya.richel

Report this Feb. 06 2012, 9:52 am

Can't decide, TNG or VRG:-) , it's a tie

Restistance is futile (One cannot really argue with a mathematical theorem - Stephen Hawking)

TheDriver

Report this Feb. 06 2012, 10:16 am

TNG's finale was great...

But DS9's finale was phenomenal. I'm not even embarrassed to admit I get teary-eyed at the end ... EVERY TIME.

VOY's finale was a serious let-down. And two Captain Janeways? Two too many, IMHO. Ha. Plus, Tuvok's "situation" was 100% derivative of DS9's Benny Russell.

ENT's finale? One word: Yikes.

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

flottanna

Report this Feb. 06 2012, 8:44 pm

ENT wasn' that bad. But I hated VGR's

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

AtoZ2

Report this Feb. 07 2012, 3:52 am

DS9 probably had the best final episode.

TOS was canceled, the last episode made was shown and that was it.

So really, there was no final episode, it never ended

"Thank Pitch Forks and Pointed Ears"

Vger23

Report this Feb. 08 2012, 6:40 am

TNG's was the best. It was a brilliant idea to book-end the series with the Q trial of humanity.

DS9 was decent, but I have to admit that even though I loved the series, the final episode disappointed me just a bit.

I didn't even watch the VOY finale. I'll watch it now that I'm reviewing the entire series.

I thought the ENT and TOS finales were pretty bad...although TOS gets a pass becuase it wasn't written as a send-off.

Vger23