What Captain has the most intimidating "serious face"?

Created by: Vulcan1981

Vulcan1981

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 1:53 am

So going with Janeway here...that force-ten glare could strip the paint off deck plating! If my mother could have made that face when I was a child, I would have been a perfect angel...

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

Beershark

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 2:01 am

I had to go with Janeway on this one. She could be so stern and dominating. Thrilling.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 6:25 am

TheDriver

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 8:49 am

Here is my ranking:

1) Sisko

2) Picard

3) Janeway

4) Kirk

5) Archer

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

Vulcan1981

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 11:12 am

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Feb. 01 2012, 6:25 am

>Janeway, cause along with her game face, she was the only one crazy enough to back up any threat she made.

>I bet if she had pulled out the Corbonite Maneuver, she really would have set the ship to self destruct.

Lmao, probably! Who needs balls when you have the bun of steel?  I love Janeway even with her craziness. But then again, I think you'd have to be to some extent to survive the Delta Quadrant.

miklamar

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 2:45 pm

Picard's stare trumps Janeway's stare hands down!

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 3:26 pm

hmm....

I'm going to go with The Sisko on this one.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

the bungalo bill

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 4:28 pm

Sisko.

StarTrekFan1982

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 9:29 pm

Janeway hands down when she was serious about something she had a look that could scare a ferengi.

StarTrekFan1982

ColPeg

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 9:36 pm

The middle three are all pretty intimidating.

On intimidation alone - Picard.

But Sisko is more intimidating for he follows through with "Getting Even".

"If Man is to survive, he will have learned to take delight in the essential difference between people and cultures" -Gene Roddenberry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Col. P. A. Stevens CO, USS Code Talker NCC-1195

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 01 2012, 11:00 pm

Sisko, I remember when he told Worf to grow up (parahrasing). Not too mention how he told Picard what for in the first episode of DS9, not many people can make Picard speechless.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Beershark

Report this Feb. 02 2012, 12:00 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 01 2012, 3:26 pm

>hmm....

>I'm going to go with The Sisko on this one.

>The idea of pairing Archer with the word Intimidating makes me want to laugh until milk spills from my nose.

Gee, you Aussies keep your mammaries in strange places...

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 02 2012, 9:36 am

flottanna

Report this Feb. 02 2012, 11:11 am

Janeway can be damn scary haha

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com