How many are still alive

kansasdude82

Report this Jan. 28 2012, 4:49 pm

padracin

Report this Jan. 28 2012, 6:50 pm

Quote: kansasdude82 @ Jan. 28 2012, 4:49 pm

>How many of the cast/crew is still alive and are they still active actors/actresses?

Bones, Scotty, Chapel, and the Great Bird - Gene Rodenberry have all passed away.  I believe everyone else is alive.  Shatner still acts, Nimoy says he's retired but that's subject to change. Takei is active, don't know about the others.

flottanna

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 6:50 am

Google is the perfect place for information lol

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Hugues

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 5:57 am

Nimoy has retired from the conventions. I don't think he mentioned acting or the other stuff he's doing.

Svengolly40000

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 10:20 am

Beershark

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 3:57 pm

Quote: Svengolly40000 @ Jan. 31 2012, 10:20 am

>Chekov is writing things. But he is a schizofrenic and has had major mental issues for many years. I can't help but wonder if type casting had anything to do with it. but if you look at many who were in Star Trek they got pretty messed up in later years. Maybe just coincidence?

I thought that was is son, the one that committed suicide, that had mental health issues.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 05 2012, 8:48 pm

Quote: Svengolly40000 @ Jan. 31 2012, 10:20 am

He seemed pleasant enough to me when I met him at a convention.

And I realize as as actor you don't want to get typecast but guess who we all remember? It isn't a bad thing to be remembered for something long after you actual career could have fizzled due to not getting on a hit show. I'm sure sometimes they hate it but guess what noone wants to fly me around the world and pay me $20-$100 for my signature.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?