Best Main Character sendoff.

Created by: Kdbtrekkin

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:36 pm

I choose Kes. Tasha's was weak, Crusher I liked, Dax was kinda nice, but Kes's changing and sending Voyager a couple thousand light years closer to home-cool.

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty." Frank Herbert(Dune)

OtakuJo

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 8:27 pm

Kes.... I suppose... Kirk had a better final scene than any of the above.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 9:10 pm

I chose Kes too, it was a lot more interesting than the other ones.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

flottanna

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 11:14 pm

Spock had the most powerful send off of all. Kirk and Data 2. Sick's wasn't bad. I would have picked anyone of them before the list.

But I picked Dax

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Beershark

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 12:51 am

I went with Kes

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 12:51 am

None of them were main characters really.

Didn't know what happened to Kes or Dax. Wasn't interested. I thought Kes' species just had a short life-span. Or perhaps she just jumped into a photon torpedo tube to escape Neelix! And as for anybody who has a large slug up their Jackzia - well it's not going to end well is it? Must have missed those episodes. Only a vague memory of Crusher jnr.

Tasha Yar was my fave of all of them, and her 'first' send-off was very poor. Fortunately for her character they gave her a second shot at it ...

What happened to Sisko?

to boldy go where no man has gone before

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 9:02 am

I voted for Jadzia. I can't pick Kes because she returns as her older version and ruins the character for me somewhat.

If I had to say who I REALLY think had the best sendoff, it would have to be Ben Sisko. The DS9 finale was the best out of all the Trek finales as well.

flottanna

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 12:17 pm

DS9 really did have the best ending. Sisko gets to me everytime. And Odo had a send off to in thay episode gets to me also.

But like I said nothing compares to the scene at the end of ST:II. Spock.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

___Lucifer___

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 1:37 pm

Kes and the gift she left for Voyager...weeeeeeeeeee

NextGenVoy

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 2:50 pm

Out of those characters I chose Kes. Tasha and Jadzia's were pointless and they both deserved a much better death than the senseless ones written for them. Wesley's was a nice way to send him off but Kes's of the four, was the best done and most worthy.

Seyser Vaus

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 7:22 pm

I thought Data's "death" was the most touching one that I can remember.

the bungalo bill

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 7:49 pm

I enjoyed seeing the red shirt treatment happen to a main character-

Beyond the poll options, I would pick Sisko.

tribblenator999

Report this Jan. 28 2012, 8:13 am

Kes then wesley.

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Jan. 28 2012, 10:51 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Thats a very limited choice?

>What about Kirk, Trip, Spock, Sisko, Data?

Forgot about those. I didn't even think of the movies. Spock doesn't count because he comes back and Sisko I wouldn't count as it was the final episode. Trip, I didn't like at all, but it also was from the final episode. And Data was from a movie to, same as Kirk.

I was more going for characters that were sent off before there end runs. And I'm not counting brief comebacks, like Tasha's or Kes'.

But thank you for pointing those out, maybe next time.

flottanna