Whose establishment would you rather frequent?

Created by: OtakuJo

OtakuJo

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 10:06 pm

I think Quark's, because Ten Forward is so staid by comparison.

What do you think?

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Beershark

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 10:19 pm

My kind of bar-Quark's!

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Mugatu_for_Two

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 11:29 pm

Let's see... My choices are having Guinan get all up in my business, Neelix serving me a bowl of snot, or Dabo girls?

Man, that's a tough one...

Vulcan1981

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 11:39 pm

Quark's. Let's face it, if he doesn't have it, he can get it.

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 1:17 am

I've always been intrigued by Guinan's headgear. In Quark's you might get stuck next to Morn! And why didn't they intoduce Cliffy and Carla characters to finish off the analogy/homage?

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 7:13 am

Quark's. They have holosuites and green stuff with having to befriend the bartender.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 10:47 am

While I think that 10F is a little sterile, it beats watching for theives at Quarks and who knows what's to drink with Neelix...

Reedworftripparis

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 3:44 pm

Ten Forward. Neelix has too many weird things ooking for my taste. And though I like Quarks, after a while he gets on my nerves so I would not be able to handle it there for much longer.

Besides I like the TNG crew, I could hang out with Worf all day!

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

LtPondwater9

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 7:20 pm

Quark's...definitely Quark's. Games, all selections of food and drink, Dabo girls, Holosuites...

The ducks fly at Midnight.

TheDriver

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 9:17 pm

Look, you can get REAL alcohol at Quark's.

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

Hugues

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:07 am

Dabo girls , gambling , holosuites , darts , real alcohol

Quarks

CloudMinder2

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:10 am

Deep Space Station K7 - fights, tribbles, Scotch whisky - what more could you want

"There are always alternatives" Spock

OtakuJo

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:20 am

Quote: TheDriver @ Jan. 25 2012, 9:17 pm

> Although you'd probably have more fun playing darts and heading into the holosuites with Bashir and O'Brien...

That having been said though, Bashir and O'Brien don't just let anyone in on their holosuite time. That's serious business!

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

flottanna

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 9:45 am

The klingon restaurant. or Siskos dads place. But I voted for quarks.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Reedworftripparis

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 10:04 am

Quote: TheDriver @ Jan. 25 2012, 9:17 pm

>Look, you can get REAL alcohol at Quark's.

>So why, in the name of all that is Holy, would you rather visit Ten Forward or Neelix's kitchen?!?

>BTW, Reedworftripparis, you CAN hang with Worf at Quark's. Although you'd probably have more fun playing darts and heading into the holosuites with Bashir and O'Brien...

I know I could hang out with Work at Quarks but Quark I can only handle for little pieces at a time.

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

Users browsing this forum: corndogs