Kirk, Spock, McCoy: Friends for Life

denise.dion2

Report this Jan. 22 2012, 9:23 pm

Brave Soul

McCoy decides to sacrifice himself, so that Spock not go through the Vians torture. This is a poem that I wrote, where both Jim and Spock are there next to him, waiting to see if he will pull through.

What have you done brave soul?

These creatures that hurt, with their hearts of coal.

You have given yourself freely that was your goal.

And now, what they have wrought has taken its toll.

Oh, kind sir who tends to the sick and the mame.

Heal thy self, do not perish, for it would be such a shame.

To lose a friend such as thee, we would be to blame.

For how could we live without you, it would never be the same.

To never speak your name.

We love you dear Leonard, be strong fight for us today.

Heaven forbid that your spirit should go away.

We are here for you as we pray.

Wanting for you to live another day.

I have been, and always shall be yours.

denise.dion2

Report this Jan. 25 2012, 11:31 pm

Lovely screencaps my friend...beautiful...you are creative....this is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

I have been, and always shall be yours.

RoTrekkie

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 2:40 am

I'll go with quotes...

Do me a favor, Spock, and don't say it's fascinating.

We must simply accept the fact that Cpt Kirk is no longer alive...

I'm sure Cpt Kirk would say "Forget it, Bones"

I don't know what I was so worried about, you can't kill a computer.

Shut up Spock, we're rescuing you!

Thank you, captain McCoy!

You look quite well for a man that's been 'utterly destroyed', Mr. Spock

I'm trying to thank you, you pointy-eared hobgoblin!

denise.dion2

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 3:10 am

Quote: RoTrekkie @ Jan. 26 2012, 2:40 am

>I'll go with quotes...

>Do me a favor, Spock, and don't say it's fascinating.

>We must simply accept the fact that Cpt Kirk is no longer alive...

>I'm sure Cpt Kirk would say "Forget it, Bones"

>I don't know what I was so worried about, you can't kill a computer.

>Shut up Spock, we're rescuing you!

>Thank you, captain McCoy!

>You look quite well for a man that's been 'utterly destroyed', Mr. Spock

>I'm trying to thank you, you pointy-eared hobgoblin!

Wonderful quotes, that we will never forget....

I have been, and always shall be yours.

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 3:17 am

Kirk -"Please Janice - not when I'm bringing the guys home from work!"

Spock - "Fascinating"

McCoy - "Reminds me - aren't you due for a physical check-up?"

McCoy -"I thought you parked it in the shuttlecraft hangar?"

Spock - "I'm not the designated driver this time"

Kirk - "Ah well - what's a few more points on the licence?..."

to boldy go where no man has gone before

denise.dion2

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:44 am

Quote: Ghostmojo @ Jan. 26 2012, 3:17 am

>Kirk -"Please Janice - not when I'm bringing the guys home from work!"

>Spock - "Fascinating"

>McCoy - "Reminds me - aren't you due for a physical check-up?"

>McCoy -"I thought you parked it in the shuttlecraft hangar?"

>Spock - "I'm not the designated driver this time"

>Kirk - "Ah well - what's a few more points on the licence?..."

I really liked this....very funny. Thanks for sharing.

I have been, and always shall be yours.

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 2:41 pm

Quote: denise.dion2 @ Jan. 26 2012, 4:44 am

Quote: Ghostmojo @ Jan. 26 2012, 3:17 am

>Kirk -"Please Janice - not when I'm bringing the guys home from work!"

>Spock - "Fascinating"

>McCoy - "Reminds me - aren't you due for a physical check-up?"

>McCoy -"I thought you parked it in the shuttlecraft hangar?"

>Spock - "I'm not the designated driver this time"

>Kirk - "Ah well - what's a few more points on the licence?..."

I really liked this....very funny. Thanks for sharing.

Good. Thanks. I'm glad we have found some common ground

to boldy go where no man has gone before

RoTrekkie

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 2:49 am

"Now you're beginning to talk like a doctor, bartender."

denise.dion2

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 3:51 am

Quote: RoTrekkie @ Jan. 30 2012, 2:49 am

>Hey come on don't let this thread die! I tink the Kirk-Spock-McCoy triumvirate is one of the best I've ever seen in a series or book, despite that the other characters barely were given any development.

>http://fandomish.net/list/startrek/files/trio.jpg

>I shall do my best. Thanks for reading.

I have been, and always shall be yours.

Svengolly40000

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 10:25 am

SPaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk! Why...Do ...these .....people...keep...being so obtuse? Or perhaps obthreese?

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Captain, my name is Spock. If you call me Spaaaaaaaaaaaaack one more time I believe I will give you such a pinch that you will think it is a death grip.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

cowgirlcadet

Report this Feb. 09 2012, 10:21 pm

I love these guys! They're like, the Three Musketeers fast-forwarded about a thousand years. They're awesome. Better friends, who could ask for?

denise.dion2

Report this Feb. 26 2012, 12:23 am

My Shadow

My shadow walks with me.

He accompanies me throughout the day.

He helps with decisions that I may not have a solution for.

He gives me that emotional security that I need even though he finds it illogical.

My shadow knows my pain and feels it also.

He supports me, when I am weak.

And I am there for him in return.

My shadow, is my brother, my friend.

He knows me well.

I have been, and always shall be yours.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Feb. 27 2012, 2:25 pm

I grafted together some quotes to make a poem. I hope you like it. Have fun identifying the quotes, too.

Jim!

Where's Spock?

He belongs at your side, as if he always has been and always will be.

A rescue attempt would be illogical.

Shut up, Spock! We're trying to rescue you!

That is unnecessary.

Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

I have been and always shall be your friend.

Spock!

Live long and prosper.

He's dead, Jim.

Green-blooded, pointy-eared Vulcan!

Of all the souls I have ever known, his was the most human.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Feb. 29 2012, 7:55 pm

Hopefully the lack of response means this is so good as to be a hard act to follow?

Or does it just suck so bad as to be deserving of a Facepalm?

Speaking of which, Does anyone have any idea how incredibly hard it is to find a Kirk Facepalm?

"Be one with the horse." - Kirk to Spock, The Final Frontier.

denise.dion2

Report this Feb. 29 2012, 11:06 pm

You did an incredible job of finding a facepalm...and of course thw quotes.....great job......I'm impressed.