If there is a Star Trek:TNG movie

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 8:49 am

Here are some actors who I think would fit the role of the Starfleet crew.

Picard: Liam Neeson (Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace)

Data: Tom Hiddleston (Thor)

Geordi Laforge: Omar Epps (House M.D) or Will Smith (Men in Black)

Deanna Troi: Kiara Knightly (Pirates of The Carribean)

Worf: Denzel Washington (Philidelphia)

Beverly Crusher: Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)

Hugues

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 9:11 am

Hmmm. Maybe the original cast? Why change?

Vger23

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 10:01 am

I think the chances of there ever being a TNG reboot are about the same as the liklihood of my looking out the window tomorrow morning to find that the sun has turned into a green cube with purple polka dots.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Jan. 04 2012, 11:08 am

Quote: Hugues @ Jan. 03 2012, 9:11 am

>Hmmm. Maybe the original cast? Why change?

Just in case not everyone from the original cast wants to return.

AKill

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 12:28 pm

They are the finest crew in star fleet for me no one can replace this fine cast nobody can take their place I can't think of anyone that can fit the roles their too good the standard is too high the next generation took it to the next level

Its the ghastly mr. Data i could now stub my toe with the best of them

flottanna

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 12:37 pm

I think the original cast isn't quite old enough to be thinking about a change. And the problem with your list. Is that most of the people aren't much younger either. so There would be no point to change.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Roboto

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 2:48 pm

Brent Spiner has no intention of every playing Data again, as he has said, because he is too old to faithfully portray him due to the makeup which emphasizes his age.

I don't know about the others in the cast, but despite their "age", I think it's too early to think about "replacing" them with a new cast. They're already busy with the TOS cast, let 'em play with/ruin things with that.

I'm not really crazy with the setup you've chosen as, someone just posted, I think they should be younger.

Honestly, I couldn't even begin to put a list together because I am not informed/literate on today's actors and films and shows. Not interested, don't care, gimme the classics. And Star Trek.

Beershark

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 4:47 pm

Picard- Bruce Willis

Ricker- Ryan Reynolds

Troi-Megan Fox

Data- Quinto

Worf- Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

Geordi- Lorenz Tate

Dr. Crusher- Andrea Roth

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

miklamar

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 4:54 pm

Some of the original cast members would be too old for the part--although I love them dearly--but I would like to see a series made with some information and stories from the books, about Captain Riker and Captain Dax.  This would lead into a newer generation for the series.

Bikeman470

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 8:54 am

Thankfully a TNG reboot is not likely. They have a sequel to the 2009 reboot in the works right now and that should kill the movie franchise as far as TOS. They need to get a new series going.

imzadi_x

Report this May. 17 2012, 1:34 pm

I dunno, but I think Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory could make for an interesting Data.

"On Vulcan, the teddy-bears are alive, and they have 6 inch fangs." Spock

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this May. 17 2012, 2:00 pm

We may still get Data, or maybe Lore in a Reboot because TOS never really had anything to run in with Dr. Soong's work. Dr. Soong was more of a free lancer than a starfleet pawn.

NOTHING THAT IS REAL IS REAL!

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this May. 21 2012, 7:58 am

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Jan. 03 2012, 8:49 am

>Here are some actors who I think would fit the role of the Starfleet crew.

>Picard: Liam Neeson (Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace)

>Data: Tom Hiddleston (Thor)

>Geordi Laforge: Omar Epps (House M.D) or Will Smith (Men in Black)

>Riker: I'm in between Matt Damon (Saving Private Ryan) or Jensen Ackles (Supernatural)

>Deanna Troi: Kiara Knightly (Pirates of The Carribean)

>Worf: Denzel Washington (Philidelphia)

>Beverly Crusher: Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)

>Any opinions? If you disagree then write your own choice of actors who would best play the role of the Star Trek:TNG cast.

Loki? really? boy, Loki and Lore.... hmm...

NOTHING THAT IS REAL IS REAL!

RStar17

Report this May. 21 2012, 8:40 am

For there to be a TNG reboot this would require the TOS reboot to be widely successful as to warrant more material. The jury's still out on that one really.