Error page problem again

juliansgirl7

Report this Dec. 29 2011, 6:10 am

If this site keeps getting these error pages, then the administrators should pay a fine to the victim of these pages for Eage page error message-This would be an incentive to fix these arrors. Otherwise nothing will get done and people will leave this site in droves!

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 10:54 am

I find that when I get an error, if I don't retry immediately, I have fewer errors.  I still think it has to do with database blocking issues, but since I'm not the admin here...

CO_Fowler

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 10:59 am

It seems like it's every other post for me.  Last night it took me 19 tries to get one post to take.

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

CO_Fowler

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 11:01 am

The above post was my second one today and it took 13 tries to get it to take.

*Edited to add*

this post took 4 tries

CO_Fowler

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 11:34 am

Okay this is getting rediculous!!  I commented twice on a profile and the first time it took 4 tries to get it to take and the second time it took 14 tries to get it to take 0_o

*Edited to add* And it showed up 4 times.  Plus it took one time hitting the F5 tab for this last post

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 1:03 pm

^^ What's more important that this site?

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 7:59 pm

LOL.  But you are still Leutenant.

I've realized we just have to live with this failure if we choose to continue using this site.  The people at st.com are either unable or unwilling to fix it after this many weeks.  I don't know which case is more tragic, though.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 1:57 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Dec. 30 2011, 1:03 pm

>^^ What's more important that this site?

(1) Maxium Supermodels

(2) Booze

(3) Vegas, BABY

(4) Fast cars

(5) Kim Kardassian and the Cardassians ...

Kim Kardassian

(5) Making me a sandwich

(6) Taking an nap

(7) Making me another sandwich

(8)  Fetching my blankiee for a power nap

(9)F ind a good club to bust a move

(10) Asking another person if they look fat in this outfit ...

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

BrotherofShran01

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 9:21 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Kim Cardassian?????

Laughing

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 10:44 pm

Haven't hardly had any of the errors today.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Jan. 01 2012, 9:39 am

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

CO_Fowler

Report this Jan. 01 2012, 9:46 am

Just tried posting in the Happy New Year thread at 10-F and it took 7 tries before my post finally took.  :: sigh ::

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 01 2012, 11:04 am

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ Jan. 01 2012, 9:39 am

>I have. Just tried to post a reply to my Happy New Years took at least 10 tried before it finally posted to the thread. What I do not know if this problem is isolated to Ten Forward's board or to others.

It's all over the place.

Matthias Russell

Report this Jan. 02 2012, 10:48 am

Everyone who is experiencing this "PNF" glitch and is fed up, please file a complaint with CBS consumer products at http://cbs.promotionexpert.com/cbsconsumerproducts/generalinfo.html

After a few months of the "page not found" error getting worse, we need to go over the heads of the site administrators and get someone to get them to do their damn job.

I'm getting PNF errors when logging on now and having to post several times for a comment to stick.  Then I get booted when a comment DOES post. Everyone please take a few seconds to complain to CBS so we can get this place running again and so we can have enjoyable conversations without the frustration of a defective site.

Cuteasabutton2012

Report this Jan. 02 2012, 1:06 pm

I've been having problems getting posts to stick as well.  Odd that I don't have a problem on any other Star Trek site.  It is frustrating and keeps me away from this site.