Who thinks Kate Mulgrew is Glamorous and would rather see her on the TV screen than Jeri Ryan!!:D

UltimateKateMulgrewFan!!:
D

Report this Dec. 22 2011, 6:33 pm

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 23 2011, 12:21 am

I love them both, however, Kate played Janeway, who is my childhood hero, so I am inclined to go more with Kate.

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

starlisa

Report this Jan. 21 2012, 3:03 pm

They are both terrific actresses, so either is fine with me  But if it was a contest between a Janeway movie or a Seven movie, then I would definitely choose the Janeway

NextGenVoy

Report this Jan. 21 2012, 10:29 pm

I love them both! I really enjoy watching Jeri Ryan on Body of Proof with Dana Delaney. I do wish Kate had a current running tv show but she seems to prefer theatre. Though she is in that wierd tv show where she wears an eye patch.

Hugues

Report this Jan. 22 2012, 10:53 pm

Would love to see any of them on tv again. They're both great actresses.

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 23 2012, 4:00 am

I nearly spilled my coffee on my keyboard when I saw this post!

Beershark

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 1:26 am

Looking as she did when she played Janeway, I would choose Ms. Mulgrew. However, from what I've seen lately, Kate has not aged well. so Now I would say Jeri Ryan.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

phub61

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 3:52 am

NextGenVoy

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 8:16 pm

[quote]

[/quote]

Warehouse 13. And yeah, she doesn't look as good as she did when she was on Voyager but who looks as good now as they did 11 years ago? Ok, Jeri Ryan does, but she is a lot younger than Kate.

Beershark

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 8:32 pm

Quote: NextGenVoy @ Jan. 24 2012, 8:16 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

> >

>mulgrew is om a sreries now warehouse 12 se has gained alot of weight like ,ost of us ageing people bnut she still looks good

Well that was my point, the fact that over a decade has past and Jeri Ryan being younger works in her favor.

If the choice were between Janway or Seven, the I go with Janeway...all the way!

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Vulcan1981

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 11:46 pm

Quote: Beershark @ Jan. 24 2012, 8:32 pm

Quote: NextGenVoy @ Jan. 24 2012, 8:16 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Jeri is awesome and such a geek. She's so much fun to follow on twitter and Google+, but we're going by characters not the actors. I love Seven, Janeway, and somehow B'Elanna gets left out...alot. They're all awesome and gorgeous, but I always had a thing for those in authoirty and older...

Cpt. Sameway

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 9:06 pm

[quote]

[/quote]

Me too! Janeway/Mulgrew wins hands down! - and her being a little heavier doesn't bother me at all. She's still pretty beautiful, imo.

captain saavik

Report this Jan. 28 2012, 11:51 am

Janeway or Seven hmmm... Janeway DUH hahahahahahahaha it's simple logic

Kesfan74656

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 10:00 am

Janeway will always win out in a contest between the two for me. My first pref, obvious, but, Kath's my fave captain.

''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

DammitJim6200

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 1:36 am

Janeway got hotter in the later seasons like 5 through 7 when she wasn't so rigid and let her hair down.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar