have anyone heard of a new book called starfleet a new age of discovery

eagle12345

Report this Dec. 21 2011, 9:07 pm

just wanted to know if anyone has seen it in stores

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 22 2011, 9:37 am

Never heard of it and I keep up with the official books. Check memory beta or ask people at trekbbs would be my recommendation.

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 23 2011, 2:26 pm

I haven't either, butif it's true, I am intrgigued to know more....

Matthias, I'd love to raid your library!

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 23 2011, 4:43 pm

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 24 2011, 1:38 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 23 2011, 4:43 pm

>IDK about that.  I use my kindle for all the newer stuff.  I also lost most of my novels several years ago.  Fortunately I still have many trek reference books.  But my space program library is more impressive.

I'd love to see it! I hear you. I have most of my library on my nook now except some of my favorites.

Matthias Russell

Report this Dec. 24 2011, 8:25 am

Destiny is being released with all 3 books under one cover.  I'll buy that.

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 25 2011, 9:03 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Dec. 24 2011, 8:25 am

>Destiny is being released with all 3 books under one cover.  I'll buy that.

Oh yes, I love compilations! I bought the Cobra Trilogy and the first Dragon Lance trilogy that way.