Which Captain had the worst relationship with their doctor in season 1?

Created by: the bungalo bill

the bungalo bill

Report this Dec. 17 2011, 10:25 am

Probably Sisko

Pooneil

Report this Dec. 17 2011, 11:57 am

the bungalo bill

Report this Dec. 20 2011, 12:55 pm

I haven't seen much Voyager.

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 20 2011, 5:38 pm

It's no secret that I absolutely adore Janeway. But, she definitely had the worst relationship with her doctor in season one, but then again, as Pooneil said, everyone on Voyager had a dysfunctional relationship with The Doctor.

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

tribblenator999

Report this Dec. 24 2011, 8:02 am

i'm thinking picard and crusher.

captainroe

Report this Dec. 29 2011, 1:29 pm

Probably Janeway as the Doc, even though a hologram, was kind of an ass.

OtakuJo

Report this Dec. 29 2011, 8:08 pm

Quote: Pooneil @ Dec. 17 2011, 11:57 am

>I actually don't remember much of DS9's first season, so I vote for Janeway. But then, everyone had a dysfunctional relationship with The Doctor.

Pretty much what Pooneil said. (Except for the amnesic bit.)

I think because the Doctor had to work quite hard to earn even a degree of person-to-person respect.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

GulMatan

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 4:39 pm

As much as I love V'Ger, the worst first year relationship's gotta be between Janeway & the doc,  She was in no way going to let a flesh & blood doctor keep her down so, the hollographic one had no chance!!

Trekkie -- I am not a Trekker!

LtPondwater9

Report this Dec. 30 2011, 6:31 pm

Definitely Janeway.

She was noted for being stubborn and not liking physicals. And then the doctor who at the time of season 1 had poor bedside manner.

The ducks fly at Midnight.

Users browsing this forum: DS9TREK, FleetAdmiral_BamBam