2012 Chicago Star Trek convention

stngaddict

Report this Dec. 15 2011, 4:48 pm

I was lucky enough to go to chicago every year for the star trek convention and really enjoyed leonard nimoys last convention. I can't help but notice on creations website that the chicago con isn't listed for next year. Anyone hear that they won't have one there next year?

FriendlyTrekker

Report this Dec. 21 2011, 10:43 am

It actually is listed but you have to look for it.  Check on the right-hand side a little lower on the page. It looks like it will be 10-19-10/21 and that Michael Dorn is a guest at this time.

Roboto

Report this Jan. 23 2012, 8:33 am

I hope they start updating soon... can't wait to see who else us coming.

And I also hope I can actually GO this year! I probably won't be around the ol' stomping grounds anymore as I'll be way away at university, tied down. Keeping my fingers crossed, my Data costume dusted off. . .

Roboto

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 1:17 pm

Well, so they cancelled it... what a disgrace. And on the 25th anniversary of TNG, too!

[101]

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 8:11 pm

Last I checked, it looked like the date had been moved to May 2013.  If they don't play with the dates any more, I should have plenty of time to save up to go and have a great time.

FriendlyTrekker

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 1:04 pm

Yes, I saw that today.  Moved back to May of 2013.  For those who would like to see some Star Trek people in Chicago, Wizard World is hosting their annual convention in August.  William Shatner, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew (Thursday&Friday only) and Jeri Ryan (Sunday only) are scheduled to be there.

Six of Nine

Report this Mar. 12 2012, 4:14 pm

Cant belive it was cancelled!

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

megan512

Report this Mar. 26 2012, 11:07 am

Oh, I can't believe they cancelled it! Don't know if I'll be able to make the 2013, one, either because of finals. Aw, now I won't be able to have my convnetion fix.

chynnac

Report this Apr. 15 2012, 8:34 pm

I'm going to comic-con in Chicogo.... My alwsome boydriend got me and him, VIP expiriance tickets.... It's going to be awsome....

"There's coffee in that neblula" Captian Kathryn Janeway