Starfest 2012 in Denver Colorado

TinyDancer0113

Report this Dec. 07 2011, 11:33 am

Anybody planning on attending Starfest 2012 in Denver? Jonathan Frakes was supposed to come last year, but had to cancel at the last minute with the promise of a return in 2012. He isn't a confirmed guest yet but it is rumored that he has agreed to come again this next year.

CO_Fowler

Report this Dec. 19 2011, 11:31 am

I haven't been to a Starfest since the 90's.  I'd love to get back some day!  Had lots of fun when I went.  Even was in one of the cotume contests

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

patrick.sandridge

Report this Dec. 21 2011, 6:33 am

Used to have so much fun at this con, been a few years but going back in 2012

stars4ever12

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 3:59 pm

I plan to attend this years convention again. Last few years have been a lot of fun. I only wish a couple of the writers from any of the shows would be a part of the guest list, cause I'd love to thank them for the wonderful stories they wrote over the years, gave us great characters that in some ways can be linked to modern day times, and most of us keeping with the tradition (mostly) of what Gene all started.

I will admit tho.. if Jeri Ryan ever was to attend a convention I'd do a whole weekend package and make sure to stay up all night and stake out first in line to meet her. She was one tough cookie on Voyager not to mention extremely hot!! But I hear she interacts with the fans pretty neat too

"What we leave behind isn't as important as how we've lived"

CO_Fowler

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 9:29 pm

If they could get some of the Star Trek books authors that would be great!  I'd really want to go so I could ask questions and get them to sign my Star Trek books!  I'd love to meet David Mack, David R. George III, Michael Jan Friedman and so many others!

TardisCaptain

Report this Feb. 20 2012, 12:45 pm

I've been going to various Starfest events since the 90's.  There are several Star Trek authors who travel to this convention on an annual basis.

Christy Golden

Dayton Ward

Kevin Dillmore

There have been others as well.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Mar. 11 2012, 6:23 pm

And so far, it appears that there will only be three Star Trek related actors:

Jonathan Frakes

Robert O'Reilly

J.G. Hertzler

CO_Fowler

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 8:14 pm

Dayton Ward is supposed to be there, cool!  And that Haunted bus tour sounds like it'll be fun!  I just might have to try and get to the DenverCon now

CO_Fowler

Report this May. 05 2012, 8:21 pm

I didn't get to make it this time.  Anyone go?  I'd love to hear about it