Star Trek Legacy

Faroutman

Report this Dec. 03 2011, 5:55 pm

I traded the game years ago and picked up a new (used) copy for the 360 at Game Stop during the black friday madness... I do like the game but I am now only 3 or so single player achievements away from having them all but I cannot find anyone to play multiplayer so I can get the achievements for that.

Does anyone here still play it at all? I can usually only find 1 person playing at any given time.

Elim Garak: Remember: it's not just Tain we're looking for. The Maryland, the Proxima, the Sarajevo, Starfleet ships that have been lost in the Gamma Quadrant for years; and their crews - brave soldiers, warriors of the Federation unaccounted for... We owe it to them to do everything in our power to find them and bring them home. It's the honorable thing to do. Worf: You use that word, but you have no idea what it means. Elim Garak: Maybe not. But you do.

Six of Nine

Report this Dec. 04 2011, 6:23 am

Yes, I will periodcally pop it in. I assume you have Live. If you do I am trekwolf2

Faroutman

Report this Dec. 04 2011, 8:46 am

I'm DX Faroutman

guillermo.mejía

Report this Dec. 06 2011, 9:46 am

I had no idea anyone still played. I traded m copy in a few years ago, once I got the USS Legacy.

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 27 2011, 2:46 am

I own the game, but still haven't played it, lol. I'm a very casual gamer.

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

Faroutman

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 6:55 pm

Finally 100% finished!

Vulcan1981

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 12:56 am

Quote: Faroutman @ Dec. 31 2011, 6:55 pm

>Finally 100% finished!

Is the ending worth the game play?

Faroutman

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 6:55 pm

Vulcan1981

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 8:14 pm

Quote: Faroutman @ Jan. 03 2012, 6:55 pm

>I think so, but seems this game is hit and miss with many people. I'm just glad to finally have all 1000 achievements points. If you have xbox live add me and I'll help you get the online achievements.

Is it the same as your user name here? I'll have to get back on live. I forgot my user name, but I'll look it up and post it when I get back on XBOX 360.

Faroutman

Report this Jan. 04 2012, 2:32 am

Close, my Xbox live tag is DX Faroutman

vaska00762

Report this Mar. 22 2012, 12:04 pm

Erm. Well, I'd rather just play skirmish mode now and again.

The campaign is a bore, online has literally no-one, I'm not going to add some randomer! Honestly, I'd rather play Mass Effect or Battlefield!

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 2:48 am

I just loaded this up to slirmish and I remember when I got it how great I thought the graphics looked and after playing STO for awhile.....mmmm not so much. But that is mainly because the game isn't new anymore.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar, darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar