Who would you marry if you had to?

Created by: TrekkieCavico120797

TrekkieCavico120797

Report this Nov. 24 2011, 7:55 pm

I wish I could marry all of them but if i had to choose one it would sooooo be Data.

Whammytap

Report this Nov. 24 2011, 10:52 pm

And you know that there will be at least a half-dozen other votes for Data--including my own!

konarciq

Report this Nov. 25 2011, 3:27 am

Especially the added "if you had to" makes it an interesting question... ;-)

But if you mean by that: you had to choose from among these guys, there's no doubt I'd go for our lovable android!

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Nov. 25 2011, 10:56 am

Plus I got first vote thereeefore he is allll mineeeee!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

boco

Report this Nov. 25 2011, 11:14 am

was hard to chose between the captain and Data , at the end I voted Picard..

scott.johnson_844542359

Report this Nov. 25 2011, 11:19 am

While I'm sure that all those listed would make fine mates, my biological structure forces me to lean more toward Dr. Beverly Crusher or Counselor Deana Troi....with special emphasis on Dr. Crusher.

Roboto

Report this Nov. 26 2011, 4:14 pm

Quote: LieutenantCommanderData625 @ Nov. 25 2011, 10:56 am

>Since... I think that alllll votes will be going for data...imma bee a rebel! Captain Jean Luc Picard! Gotta love a MAN with authority! Plus I got first vote thereeefore he is allll mineeeee! In all honesty Data be my first choice...but he's already been spoken for 4 times...not including ROBOTOs vote!!

Ahh, LCD... you know me all too well! Of course I voted for Data.

I will say, however, that Picard comes in a close second, though bald men really are not my type.

AKill

Report this Nov. 27 2011, 1:37 am

q is awesome we could explore the galaxy cause mischief pop in on jean Luc have a few laughs

Its the ghastly mr. Data i could now stub my toe with the best of them

Reedworftripparis

Report this Nov. 29 2011, 3:57 pm

Worf. I love Klingons and he is one of my all time favorite characters.

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

guillermo.mejía

Report this Nov. 30 2011, 8:04 am

Why does the TNG section always have a threead related to marrige....usually to Data...?

konarciq

Report this Dec. 02 2011, 5:27 am

Because he simply is the perfect mate! LOL

Antoninus Pius

Report this Dec. 03 2011, 10:03 am

Quote: konarciq @ Dec. 02 2011, 5:27 am

Because he simply is the perfect mate! LOL

clover_data

Report this Dec. 03 2011, 2:47 pm

I would marry Data, because he is honest, caring, thoughtful, etc. Picard would be my 2nd choice.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Picard

Roboto

Report this Dec. 03 2011, 5:02 pm

Quote: Antoninus Pius @ Dec. 03 2011, 10:03 am

Quote: konarciq @ Dec. 02 2011, 5:27 am

>Because he simply is the perfect mate! LOL

That is exactly the kind of husband I would want.

I want my husband to tell me the truth, even if it makes me mad at him, rather than for him to tell me what I want to hear and let me go out in public and make a spectacle of myself.

clover_data

Report this Dec. 03 2011, 7:00 pm

[quote]

[quote][quote]

Because he simply is the perfect mate! LOL

[/quote] Think about Data again. He doesn't lie. Imagine this scenario; Data's wife tries on new pants and asks, "do these pants make me look fat?" He would be honest. [/quote]

That is exactly the kind of husband I would want.

[/quote]

That is the reasons why I also choose him because he will tell the truth no matter when a person whould be more likly to fib. Also Data is very forgiving so if you of done something wrong he would forgive you.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid, wissa