What is Your Favorite Movie? (of the choices)

Created by: the bungalo bill

the bungalo bill

Report this Nov. 15 2011, 5:29 pm

Nemesis, my favorite TNG movie.

TheDriver

Report this Nov. 17 2011, 8:54 am

The Motion Picture doesn't belong in the same company as those other stinkers.

C'mon now...

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

Sora

Report this Nov. 17 2011, 2:30 pm

I say Insurrection, but Insurrection is my favorite Trek film period.

Medic_1849

Report this Nov. 18 2011, 1:00 pm

Although I didn't enjoy any of them that much, I must go with Nemesis.  Perhaps becasue I figured that was the end of the TNG crew, and I gave it more than its due.  I must admit though I wasn't too pleased with them killing off Data.

I just can't get into Insurrection, not sure why.

I really didn't like Final Frontier.

The Motion Picture was too much about Special Effects (and Red Alert every 10 seconds).

LtPondwater9

Report this Nov. 19 2011, 4:18 pm

Of the ones listed.... The Final Frontier. It has one of my favorite lines "What does God need with a Starship?"

The ducks fly at Midnight.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Nov. 20 2011, 12:52 pm

In terms of actual good story I choose the Motion Picture (Director's Cut of course) Insurrection would be second.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

RedVengeance

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 10:40 am

This is an early April Fool's gag, right?

I drink, therefore I am.

Roboto

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 4:29 pm

Oh dear. Well, out of the choices, I have to pick Insurrection. The Motion Picture, as a said in another thread, is a real snooze fest... I really do not like Nemesis at all (not just because Data gets killed off, though that is a big part of it)... and I do not care for Final Frontier, either. Insurrection is the least of the great evils, so to speak. And besides... nothing can beat:

"In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to serve as a flotation device."

It is so ridiculous it is priceless.

24thcenstfan

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 4:35 pm

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

Roboto

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 5:12 pm

Quote: 24thcenstfan @ Nov. 22 2011, 4:35 pm

>On that list of four, I had to go with Insurrection.  I thought it was a decent story, but it didn't feel like a movie.  More like a two-part episode.

Same... and I thought it was the "silliest" of the films. I had a lot of face-palm moments.

clover_data

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 7:55 pm

Roboto I love that quote too! I think that is what made the movie (tied with Data singing).

I liked Insurrection the best out of these four because I kind of liked it.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Picard

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Nov. 24 2011, 9:54 am

Nemesis out of all followed by Insurrection. The only part of Nemesis I despised...was what else I think we all can figure that one out!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

Vger23

Report this Nov. 25 2011, 4:10 pm

TMP

TFF

NEM

INS

TMP is actually a good movie. TFF has a place in my heart despite some unfortunate flaws. NEM is derivitive and tired at times, but still a fun, action packed adventure. INS is a bag of chilled llama poop.

AtoZ2

Report this Nov. 26 2011, 4:48 am

TMP

TFF

INS

I can't even type that last one it was sooo bad.

rdokoye

Report this Dec. 02 2011, 5:29 am

For me it's the motion picture.