What was the first Star Trek movie you watched?

Data-ette

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 1:55 pm

1. Star Trek: The motion picture

2. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

3. Star Trek III: The search for Spock

4. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

5. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

6. Star Trek VI: The un-discovered country

7. Star Trek, 2009

8. Star Trek: Nemesis

9. Star Trek: Generations

10. Something else?

This was going to be a poll, which is why theres only ten options, but for some reason- it wouldn't let me post as a poll.

The first movie I saw was IV: The voyage home (And to this day, it remains my favourite)

"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat and..." - Data "I will feed him." - Worf.

Beershark

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 3:15 pm

TMP, first day of release. Skipped school and stood in a cold December rain to see it.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Caesar753

Report this Nov. 10 2011, 6:59 pm

The first movie I saw was TWOK on TV.  I was a kid at the time, so it must have been some time in the late 80s.

wissa

Report this Nov. 10 2011, 8:49 pm

tmp opening night.  I left sad and cold inside thinking trek was dead.  I worked at the theatre by the time wok came out and was excited to see it sold out and people leaving excited.

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

Ghostmojo

Report this Nov. 11 2011, 10:52 am

ST : TMP - the first and best ... when it was released back in 1979 I went about five times ...

to boldy go where no man has gone before

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Nov. 12 2011, 12:18 pm

ST first contact (: !!!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

LtPondwater9

Report this Nov. 12 2011, 4:57 pm

In the movie theaters, Generations. The Previous ones before that I first saw on VHS or cable.

The ducks fly at Midnight.

Captain Sam

Report this Nov. 12 2011, 8:39 pm

Seen them all in order.... The same with all the series except DS9 still havent seen more then a hand full

TrekkieCavico120797

Report this Nov. 13 2011, 9:49 pm

I was like two years old but I think i watched the Voyage Home first.  However, I might have watched Insurrection first and I thought it was an episode ( until resent research prooved my htpothesis incorrect ).  DONT JUDGE!! I WAS AN INFANT!!......goodnight everyone!

AtoZ2

Report this Nov. 14 2011, 7:21 pm

TMP opening day

who.says.we.cant.win

Report this Jan. 10 2012, 12:42 am

Star Trek 2009. Thats the first one I consciously watched. I think I saw all of them before, but I spaced them out. Too much of a Star Wars fan then.

flottanna

Report this Jan. 10 2012, 10:55 am

I'm only 21 so almost everything I have scene which by now is every movie and episode was past the time when it came out. The DVD boxsets that ca,e out like 12 years ago are what really made me fall in lovw with star trek. But when I was growing up my dad had 'Wrath of Kahn" "The Search for Spock" on VHS. So it was one of them that I saw first. I have no memory of seeing most of them for the first time.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

CloudMinder2

Report this Jan. 10 2012, 12:02 pm

I'm that old, I saw ST-TMP when it came out - then TWOK and SFS in order but didn't bother with ST-IV as I thought the plot sounded naff - I've seen bits of it since - nothing's changed my mind.

ST V is good - not seen the others at all - bear in mind I've no interest in Trek outside TOS and its cast

"There are always alternatives" Spock