Why did it never occur to me before?

Data-ette

Report this Nov. 08 2011, 12:25 pm

I've been a huge fan of Star Trek since I was old enough to understand television, why did it never occur to me to join Startrek.com?

None the less...

Hi all!

"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat and..." - Data "I will feed him." - Worf.

heronymous

Report this Nov. 08 2011, 8:00 pm

Hi Data-ette ! It probably didn't occur to you because you're an Offspring of Data's , and there are many Star Trek Communities ! It takes a sentient android awhile to understand the Human Way !

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 12:03 am

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Reedworftripparis

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 8:42 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Nov. 09 2011, 12:03 am

>I only just joined back in Feb. and I've watched Trek all my life, I just normally stayed away from most forum based stuff. However, since I only had a couple of friends who really liked Trek I decided to join just to have other people to talk to.

My sentiments exactly!

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

Matthias Russell

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 9:41 am

Better late than never.

Data-ette

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 1:44 pm

Quote: Reedworftripparis @ Nov. 09 2011, 8:42 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Nov. 09 2011, 12:03 am

My sentiments exactly!

I guess that's the same for me. Although, none of my friends like star trek, but hey, what can you do? People my age usually dont.

wissa

Report this Nov. 09 2011, 3:16 pm

the first webpage I ever went to was st.com when I got the internet.  I still remember looking at that community link and thinking "what does that mean?"

then I was sucked into the vortex that is star trek message boards.

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

Code 47

Report this Nov. 17 2011, 4:30 pm

You and I are in the same circumstance. Perhaps, we can claim ignorance that we did not know this page exists.