Star Trek Convention Cherry Hill May 4-6

Fezman92

Report this Oct. 30 2011, 10:26 am

Anyone going? If I have the money and they don't move it, I will go

So... I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing, a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it... Ben Sisko In the Pale Moonlight

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Nov. 16 2011, 8:27 am

Ill be goingg! Stewart, Frakes. Spiner! Its gonna be fly :D

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

TrekkieCavico120797

Report this Nov. 24 2011, 7:41 pm

I am going too!!!! OMGG!!!! THIS IS SO AWSOME!!!!

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Dec. 05 2011, 4:24 pm

I can't wait!!!!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

Jim Kirk

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 5:24 am

Is that Cherry Hill in New Jersey?

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 12:53 pm

Yep!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

flottanna

Report this Jan. 10 2012, 7:02 pm

If this actually happens in Cherry Hill Nj. That would be amazing. I live in NJ maybe 25 minutes from Cherry Hill. Gotta pickup a new uniform.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

dangerman113

Report this Feb. 09 2012, 6:15 pm

I'm in!!!  I'm stoked to lose my trek con virginity in NJ !!  Stewart, Frakes, Spiner, Burton, who could ask for more?

bhlmike1

Report this Feb. 12 2012, 10:34 am

whats the best why to get tickets

papashungo

Report this Mar. 02 2012, 11:17 pm

I signed up the other day...I will be a first timer and i am very excited!!!

Hope to get my First Contact poster signed by Stewart, Frakes,Spiner, and Burton!!!

also want to meet the other actors

Question: Do they care if I have them sign a poster as opposed to an 8x10?

also with the poster can i ask them not the personalize it? I dont think it would look aesthetically pleasing...I want to get personalized sigs from the other actors on 8x10s if they are willing to

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Mar. 03 2012, 4:52 am

The actors at Creation conventions will sign almost anything ,action figures ,art work,DVD's ,posters ,and books.

They usually will not personilize anything because they are signing for many fans, so they are under the gun for time.

You will get complimentary autographs with certain ticked packages other autographs must be paid for ala cart.

I got lucky in Las Vegas I had one Shatner autograph ticket and one Nimoy.

I had an 8X10 I wanted the Shat to sign and a DVD of TVH for Nimoy,because they were signing at the same table Bill grabbed both the photo and DVD from me and signed them, then handed the DVD to Leonard.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

startrekkin58

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 5:58 pm

This will be my second Creation Trek convention. I went to the Chicago 2010 one, where Leonard Ninoy was set to appear but he had to cancel at the very last second do to emergency surgery. I have to say I was extremely disappointed. Coming all the way from Delaware, it was my last chance to see him before he retired and I missed it. He was kind enough to send autographs, but that didn't replace hearing him speak and having a photo op.

Anyway, I'm excited about the Cherry Hill convention. The other four captains will be in Philadelphia later in June. So I'm gonna try to get all five captains signatures starting with Patrick Stewart's in Jersey. Here's hoping!

Oh word to the wise. Creation does not provide free pictures for autographs. You have to either bring your own or buy them. I didn't know this when I went to Chicago and it cost me another $100 almost to buy the photos to get signed, even though I had already spent $369 for the Gold Tickets. Conversely, a Wizard World conventions has an array of pics to choose from that is included in the autograph fee. Just something to keep in mind.

FelisAndroid

Report this Mar. 31 2012, 2:39 pm

Any idea what they will or will not sign? Like if I whip out a glossy 8 by 10 of sexy Data, is Brent a good enough sport to sign it? I'm used to Jon St. John for Convention celebs....he'll sign anything.
I don't want to freak anyone out. >v>

Gandalf the Grey

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 1:47 pm

My very first Trek Con!

I'm hoping to get a signature from Brent Spiner, but I am not sure what to get signed.

May 5th can't come quick enough.

Allons-y!

startrekkin58

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 2:00 pm

I'm pretty sure Brent would sign just about anything. You also have to think that, over the course of 25 years, I'm sure he HAS signed just about anything, so I doubt that anything would shock or appall him. He seemed like a great sport when I saw him last. He was joking witht he people waiting in line, telling stories, a true entertainer. I was a little nervous and star-struck, more so with him than Patrick Stewart for some reason. Patrick just said, "Hello, how are you?" But Brent went on to actually talk to me, which was nice. Some people are more people-friendly, if you know what I mean. Linda Hamilton (of Terminator fame) was another one. Very nice and easygoing, shook my hand, allowed people to take pictures with her for nothing!  Very lovely woman.

Users browsing this forum: Narada, 22123magic