Star Trek Scene It

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Oct. 08 2011, 5:47 pm

I sometimes find myself enjoying this game even by myself, mainly because noone I know could beat me at it anyway.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

the bungalo bill

Report this Nov. 26 2011, 12:17 am

I enjoy it. I posted a picture of it in the galleries and it got 150+ likes.

the bungalo bill

Report this Dec. 20 2011, 8:36 pm

rCentered around TNG too much, though.

ChrisPine4VA

Report this Dec. 21 2011, 9:46 pm

I didn't even know there was a Star Trek Scene It game. Sounds like fun. I must check it out.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Jan. 18 2012, 1:45 pm

What they should do is do a TOS Scene it? online. Maybe even here. That would be cool.

Beershark

Report this Jan. 24 2012, 11:49 pm

Never played but thinking about picking it up. I've enjoyed other scene it versions, including Harry Potter.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

flottanna

Report this Jan. 27 2012, 8:17 am

I would love to play Star Trek Scene it. I have the original Scene it. I sometimes play with my family. But I'm the only one who would be able to actually play it besides my brother and we live pretty fa apart. So I guess I'll never play lol

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

StarTrekFan1982

Report this Feb. 02 2012, 4:32 pm

I love it, but only my dad and I play it because were the only one who can answer the questions

StarTrekFan1982

LtPondwater9

Report this Feb. 02 2012, 6:40 pm

I have it but I've never played it.

The ducks fly at Midnight.

Sora

Report this Feb. 03 2012, 2:35 pm

I have it, but often play it by myself cause nobody else could beat me at it. But it's centured around TOS and TNG too much and not enough on DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.

Just because those 3 series weren't as popular as TOS and TNG, doesn't mean they're not good shows. And some people do really love those series.

I just wish that all of the series got equal treatment and equal attention. There's only 3 clips of Enterprise in Scene it. The clips are almost all TOS and TNG.

DarkVoter

Report this Feb. 07 2012, 1:39 am

I hardly ever play it, its good but some of the questions dont make any sense to even the biggest Trekkie. It feels like it was rushed to coincide with the release of the latest film.

NoNameTrekkie118

Report this Feb. 07 2012, 1:34 pm

To be honest I feel it's centered too much around TNG, what they should do are separate Scene Its for each Star Trek Series. And I always beat my family at the game, even if they're close to winning I get there at the last moment!

Meh... I'm Sci-Fi! Like Animaniacs? Join the Animaniacs Reveival Project on Facebook and help bring it back to this generation!

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 16 2012, 7:55 pm

It's a fun game, but you run through all the content pretty quickly. And some of the answers aren't even that accurate. One question states that the USS Sarek was an Excelsior-class starship, but that hasn't been confirmed in canon.

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid, darmokattanagra