ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Are kirk and Spock gay?

Report this
Created by: trutrek13

T'Paul

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 75

Report this Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

Sulu is gay.


And you know if and when Mister Spock made love, it was an emotionless process, just very methodical, going through motions. So, he wouldn't care if it was a man or woman. Especially not if the love making in question was to be casual. Logically, a dude is the better choice, because you can't get a dude pregnant. Therefore, maybe the Spock-Uhura relationship is one reason why the Abrams Star Trek falls short. You can't have a relationship like that with a Vulcan.


As for Krik, no; Kirk was 100% dude, and I don't care how lonely that space ship got, he would find himself a girly magazine to read or something.

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Mar. 19 2013, 3:25 pm

If they ARE gay ...
who's the boy?
Who's the girl?
It's not as obvious
as one would think!
Comparitively, Kirk
is more emotional,
by far ... 


 


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.

T'Paul

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 75

Report this Mar. 20 2013, 5:55 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.


I'm not.

fireproof78

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 342

Report this Mar. 20 2013, 11:12 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.


Yeah, Sulu was cozying up with Dr. Dehner in "Where No Man has Gone Before."


 Ok, he was just massaging her shoulder, but in Enterprise that was...never mind.


Its interesting to me that David Gerrold, author of "Trouble with Tribbles" wrote a script called "Blood and Fire" that was supposed to comment on gay relationships and the AIDS epidemic. At first Gene liked it but the lawyers didn't, so it didn't happen and Gene soured on the idea. Gerrold eventually fleshed in out in his "Star Wolf" series with the same title but in his universe.


Fan produced "The New Voyages" actually takes that script on: Blood and Fire

stovokor2000-A

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2001

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 11:05 am

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 20 2013, 5:55 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.

I'm not.

then what evidence do you have that proves the character of Sulo was gay??


and remember Sulo did have at least 1 daughter.


 


Photobucket

Leland F

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 28

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 12:10 pm

George Takei is gay. Hikaru Sulu is not. George is an EXCELLENT actor! Look at his performance in "Shore Leave": (feeling up one of the artificial girls), "Mudd's Women": quote "I noticed! HOW I noticed!", Mirror Mirror: (Making out with Uhura)! Great acting, George!

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 2:48 pm

Why can't boys just like girls -
and girls just like boys?! Hmm?
Why all of this distasteful ... all this
"eXperimentation?" Women are deeply
satisfying ... and useful! George Takei
would never have to buy shampoo, again,
IF he went straight! Just one of the many
advantages ... !!! There is a BETTER way.


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 3:08 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 22 2013, 11:05 am

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 20 2013, 5:55 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.

I'm not.

then what evidence do you have that proves the character of Sulo was gay??

and remember Sulo did have at least 1 daughter.

 

Sadly, some people can't tell the difference between fiction and real life.

Livelongandprosper2

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 4:35 pm

NO THERE NOOOOT

leroybrock

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 213

Report this Mar. 22 2013, 8:46 pm

Don't be ridiculous. They're clearly just bisexual & without any primitive religious conditioning able to carry on a normal, appropriately Platonic relationship as their close professional lives would make anything else inappropriate.

Now Scotty and Chekov, those two had some weird issues going on behind the scenes.

I Am Ultra Narcissus.

T'Paul

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 75

Report this Mar. 23 2013, 6:15 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 22 2013, 11:05 am

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 20 2013, 5:55 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.

I'm not.

then what evidence do you have that proves the character of Sulo was gay??

and remember Sulo did have at least 1 daughter.

 


Nodoby can prove any of them were gay. We're just conjecturing. You've offered evidence that he is not gay, but it doesn't prove anything.


The first clue that he is gay is in "Mirror, Mirror." His mirror universe self is blindingly heterosexual...the opposite of his real self.


 

T'Paul

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 75

Report this Mar. 23 2013, 6:26 am

@FleetAdmiral_BamBam:


There are reasons why I don't want to humor you. They begin with how you started out by simply making a presumption, and they end with the fact that I'm calmer than you.

Leland F

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 28

Report this Mar. 23 2013, 6:54 am

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 23 2013, 6:15 am

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ Mar. 22 2013, 11:05 am

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 20 2013, 5:55 am

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 19 2013, 8:08 pm

Quote: T'Paul @ Mar. 19 2013, 12:33 pm

>

>

>

>

>

>Sulu is gay.

>
Don't confuse the actor with the character.

I'm not.

then what evidence do you have that proves the character of Sulo was gay??

and remember Sulo did have at least 1 daughter.

 

Nodoby can prove any of them were gay. We're just conjecturing. You've offered evidence that he is not gay, but it doesn't prove anything.

The first clue that he is gay is in "Mirror, Mirror." His mirror universe self is blindingly heterosexual...the opposite of his real self.

 

  Homosexuality has nothing to do with environment! I'ts genetic and the two Sulus are genetically identical! Your Homphobia is showing!

Leland F

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 28

Report this Mar. 23 2013, 7:03 am

By the way, this thread is supposed to be about KIRK AND SPOCK! And I am so tired of it! I'm tired of the homophobia, tired of the messing with established characterization, tired of people trying to second-guess Gene Roddenberry's vision of a future where everybody is accepted for who they are no matter what! Let's end this sickening debate and just enjoy our favorite TV show, hmmmm?

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral, CO_Fowler, CO_Fowler

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum