"Thinker,tenor,doctor,spy"

Doctor_Bashir

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 12:00 pm

This episode about how doctor use all talents and want will be as people.But evil aliens want stolen programm doctor.

If true,me this episode very like,first scene is awesome:sing doctor..What do you think about this episode good or bad episode on you opinion? Me this episode very like,whatch 7 time. Interesting genre drama,philosophy and action in end.

tipalishot

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 1:48 pm

Easily one of the best Voyager episodes. The development of the Doctor throughout the series is one of the best character development stories in the entire genre.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 2:02 pm

It's a cute episode, but I can't see a programmed Doctor acting so emotional.

Trekkie 12

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 5:53 pm

The Doctor has emotions. He has a spot in his programming for that. It goes with "personality". I thought that it was a good episode, since I am rather fond of the Doctor.

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

VORTEX8472

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 10:05 pm

didn't see this episode when it originally aired in back in 1999, when I finally saw it for the first time when I. completed my VOY dvd collection 5 years ago, lets just say I couldn't stop laughing.  Many ridiculously humorous moments in this episode.

"...Paris please find a way, to load a hypospray!  I will give you the sign, just aim for his behind..."  Doctor's Solo

Brilliant!

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 27 2011, 2:23 pm

That is definitely one of the funnier episodes. The Doctor rules.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

LtPondwater9

Report this Sep. 28 2011, 1:47 pm

It was a fun episode. It looked fun to film.  That scene where they are all in the briefing room was hilarious. Although, kind of felt bad for the doctor that some of his "daydreams" were exposed. It's like someone reading your personal thoughts for all to see.

The ducks fly at Midnight.

Trekkiegoat

Report this Sep. 29 2011, 11:02 am

I love this episode. I died laughing when I saw it. The Doctor is one of the best VOY characters.

T'adam

Report this Jan. 06 2012, 3:09 pm

One of my favourite episodes.

It shows that the Dr has a lot to learn when it comes to emotions.

Medic_1849

Report this Jan. 09 2012, 6:09 pm

Great Episode!!

The Emergency Command Hologram was my favourite part.

Spot_Data's_Cat

Report this Jan. 13 2012, 1:42 am

"Life forms...you tiny little life forms...you precious little life forms...where are you?" -Data

GulMatan

Report this Jan. 26 2012, 4:03 pm

Quote: Spot_Data's_Cat @ Jan. 13 2012, 1:42 am

>Hilarious, especially when Kim is monitoring his fantasies and, by the time the captain comes, has already picked his favourite.

Yes, just like a Ferengi-centered DS9 ep. is a laugh riot, this ep is one I can't watch with a straight face.  The topper is Seven's line at the end when she passes the Doctor and says, "Don't expect me to pose for you."  That starts the laughter all over again.

Trekkie -- I am not a Trekker!

Users browsing this forum: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral, CO_Fowler, CO_Fowler