Mudd's Passion

Six of Nine

Report this Sep. 24 2011, 12:17 pm

Re-doing a locked topic

Ordered to find and retrieve Harry Mudd a Federation outlaw,The 1701 crew find him selling love potions to miners on the planet Motherlode.When the potions turn out to be fake the miners attack Mudd as does Nurse Chapel with surprising consequences.

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

grhyno

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 2:46 pm

I wish the ultimate liason between Nurse Chapel and Spock was a little more satisfying.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Dec. 31 2011, 10:24 am

I like when Spock is starting to be affected by the love potion and he's like "Ahh, Christine..." etc. and then all of a sudden his face is like, "What the heck? Where did THAT come from?" Not like he dislikes her, but it's like, it's so not him and he knows it.

Beersnark

Report this Jan. 03 2012, 10:34 pm

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jan. 13 2012, 7:43 am

Quote: Beersnark @ Jan. 03 2012, 10:34 pm

>I love the Harry Mudd Character! I hope they bring him back now they have a new time line to work with. Jack Black would make an excellent Harry Mudd!

Would he? You got me thinking, and I kind of see it, but maybe he'd do a better Cyrano Jones.

CloudMinder2

Report this Jan. 17 2012, 6:14 am

I watched this last night and preferred it to both the TOS Mudd episodes - I must say TAS continues to impress me, they pack a lot of story into those shorter-format shows and the whole scenario was really interesting

"There are always alternatives" Spock

doiexist

Report this Mar. 18 2012, 11:33 pm

It was a great episode for me, because  it was the most screen time for M'Ress  that she ever had*

*M'Ress is my second-favorite character in the franchise.