Spocks most human moment?

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 7:19 am

Even after watching it a million times I still love seeing spocks face light up in "amok time" after he realises that he hasnt killed Captain kirk. Its just so happy and caring  What do you think was spocks most human moment?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 5:57 pm

Everything in 'the Cage'.

Seriously though in 'Amok Time' he was practically jumping for joy.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Ayko

Report this Sep. 23 2011, 6:07 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>But that was a good moment. I would say when he sacrificed himself in Wrath and he said his goodbyes to Kirk..

We are talking TOS and not movies, though that scene is definitely right up there,

I always like a challenging challenge.

metaldanielle

Report this Oct. 02 2011, 6:57 pm

trutrek13

Report this Oct. 03 2011, 5:40 pm

OMG u guys r alllll sooooooo right i too love the good bye from Spock it shows that hes not afraid (anymore) to admit their friendship to Kirk

cowgirlcadet

Report this Dec. 22 2011, 9:21 pm

End of "Amok Time". #1 favorite momet. It's the most beautiful thing. he's all lit up, totally ecstatic, and like, half a second away from giving Jim a huge bear hug - when he sees McCoy standing there and totally clams up. McCoy is such a ruiner! if the man had any sense at all he would have snuck off to an unobservable vantage point when Jim snuck in.

Vulcan1981

Report this Dec. 28 2011, 12:41 am

Quote: metaldanielle @ Oct. 02 2011, 6:57 pm

>I agree with that grin in Amok Time, also the hesitation when he leaves Zarabeth to go back to the present. That moment of "I know I have to leave, but I wish could stay" is so human.

Absolutely Amok Time. His grin and cheer after realising Kirk was alive was priceless and Bones teasing him as just classic Spock/Bones interraction.

"Comforting words. Use them next time instead of "resistance is futile". You may elicit a few volunteers."- Seven of Nine

Spock523

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 3:12 pm

Live long and prosper -Spock523

RoTrekkie

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 5:19 pm

Quote: Spock523 @ Jan. 29 2012, 3:12 pm

>I can't quite remember which episode it's in but I think it's when McCoy says that Spock's not afraid to die because he's more afraid to live, to slip and let his human side show. He said that Spock wouldn't know what to do with a genuinely warm feeling. This is from an episode in season two and is most likely from the gladiator episode or Patterns of Force.

That was "Bread and Circuses" aka the gladiator episode.

Spock523

Report this Jan. 29 2012, 8:03 pm

Thanks.    I'm going to watch it again so that I can properly quote it.

Live long and prosper -Spock523

Hugues

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 5:55 am

I have been  and always shall be  your friend.

___Lucifer___

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 3:21 pm

"THE WOMEN!!!!!"

flottanna

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 5:28 pm

Quote: Hugues @ Jan. 30 2012, 5:55 am

>I have been  and always shall be  your friend.

Exactly. Nothing is more human then sacrifice. Data did the same.

"Please Watch Our Films" Youtube.com

Beershark

Report this Jan. 30 2012, 9:59 pm

when he assures Kirk he was never in danger because he was never alone.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Ghostmojo

Report this Jan. 31 2012, 10:04 am

Hanging upside down from a tree with a huge grin on his face