Who would you choose to be treated by? (who was the best Doctor)... McCoy/bones, Crusher, Pulaski, Bashir, EMH mark1/Joe, Phlox ??

Captain Jafo

Report this Sep. 19 2011, 8:06 am

Looking back over the years of all the great star trek series (and as of recently i will add "enterprise" since i have decided to finaly give it a shot...thanx to this website)... I decided to join the social talk groups with my first question. Who was the best Doctor of all the missions. I did not include the choice of Dr. Boyce,  or nurse Chapel, but please feel free to voice any opinion you may have.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 19 2011, 7:56 pm

Welcome.

This has been asked a lot of times before, but no wurries about hearing it again.

I like Bashir.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 19 2011, 9:44 pm

If in 23rd century Dr. McCoy, 24th the Doctor.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Martoks Missing Eye

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 5:29 am

If I'm slightly injured but in good spirits - Dr. McCoy

If seriously sick/injured/hurt, where death is near - Dr. Bashir

If I was I'm in my 30/40's and single - Dr. Crusher

You can't climb a mountain on crumbs!

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 6:56 am

Dr. Mccoy for certain  he has adorable southern charm and not at all bad looking so I wouldnt mind being his patient hehe

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 7:03 am

The AI, of course. More precision from the doctor.

Matthias Russell

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 7:04 am

^ That said, I wouldn't want holographic Andy Dick working on me.

deannastartreker

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 11:49 am

im going to go for doctor crusher

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 12:38 pm

Phlox has some... unconventional methods, I wouldn't feel safe with him...

Crusher is nice, but kind of boring, so my final hours would probably be spent in silence.

Pulaski ehk bleq

Bashir has a certain amount of wit about him...

EMH may be a hologram, but it doesn't make me feel any more safe or insecure around him.

McCoy is my choice. I just love the man! He's funny and his facial expressions are great.

I probably would have a better chance of survival with one of the 24th century docs but, given the choice I still go with McCoy.

Six of Nine

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 1:57 pm

Hand down, Bashir is the best doctor, So Bashir.

The Second would be the doc.

The Third Crusher

The Fourth McCoy

I am judging this on medical skill only.

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

carol.reynolds

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 4:10 pm

Crusher!

Beershark

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 5:11 pm

Beverly Crusher!

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

commander_phoenix202

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 6:05 pm

Beverly, because she had the greatest bedside manner out of all of them and a very sweet personality. She's also quite witty, and intelligent. The enterprise just wouldn't be the same without her!

And I rather much perfer her to operate on me than some inexperienced young guy, a holographic projection, some creepy alien dude, a guy that yells all the time, or some old lady.

Of course, i'm just exaggurating. McCoy is hilarious, The Doctor is awesome, and Bashir is Adorable. Pulaski and Phlox.... Well, i'm not changing my answer.

Tilek svi'khaf-spol t'vathu - tilek svi'sha'veh. (The spear in the other's heart is the spear in your own)

berniej

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 7:03 pm

crusher

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 20 2011, 7:12 pm

Silly question-What do you think my ianswer is going to be?

I can just imagine lying on the biobed(after an injury from repairing equipment at OPS), opening my eyes and seeing JULIAN'S adorable smile as he asks me how I'm feeling

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

Users browsing this forum: JOYOFVGR