CAPTAIN: United Federation of Planets

scottjimenez

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 7:59 am

we all comment on decker, kirk, picard, spock, riker. what kind of captain would you be?

HisRoyalHighnessTheKing

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 8:39 am

Kirk

I'd save the day and get all the girls.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 9:38 am

As much as I wish I could say I'd be Kirk, Picard, etc I bet if I was a captain I'd be assigned some science ship and studying things for the most part. I wouldn't mind being the captain of an Intrepid class ship buit for a good cross section of scientific research. It might not be the most glamorous job but hey, its better than just sitting on Earth not getting to see anything new.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

grhyno

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 6:57 pm

I'm with you.  My luck would put me babysitting some remote outpost in a god-forsaken corner of the galaxy supervising the cataloging of samples of space microbes.  Just for fun, though, I would shoot the space microbes and ask questions later.

scottjimenez

Report this Sep. 26 2011, 3:11 pm

i would be spending time testing the limits of the ship and marking all modifications to improve performance....meanwhile on duty i would do what yall said...lol

eli.morgan

Report this Sep. 28 2011, 4:51 pm

I would be riker, awesome and fun on his own ship but can't compare to Picard.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 29 2011, 4:37 am

I'm not a captain -- I'm much happier at Science or Comms or Engineering or one of those posts. Captainship has no appeal for me.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

guillermo.mejía

Report this Sep. 29 2011, 9:39 am

Hmmm, I see myself assigned to a desk job; perhaps at the Academy or commanding some outpost.