What trek films will you watch during the Holidays?

jeffmw

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 1:23 pm

Ever sence the trek films have been out on broadcast tv there has been a trek film shown during the holidays With just under 90 days tell the holiday season starts Witch trek films do you plan on watching?

Sora

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 2:26 pm

Probably the same ones I watch during the rest of the year lol

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 2:53 am

Quote: Sora @ Sep. 16 2011, 2:26 pm

>Probably the same ones I watch during the rest of the year lol

Agreed, Star Trek is of all holidays.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 5:14 am

We're in the middle of mid-semester holidays right now and I just watched Nemesis. And a lot of episodes.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

grhyno

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 3:03 pm

I think I will try to carve out a couple of hours a day to rewatch Enterprise all the way through.  I have definitely watched that series fewer times than the others.

celebrenmorwen

Report this Oct. 01 2011, 6:25 pm

I've been watching the movies through out the year so I'll probably just finish working on watching tng all the way through. By the time thanksgiving comes around I hope to start DS9.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or the one.

megan512

Report this Oct. 01 2011, 7:42 pm

No doubt that I'll end up watching all the movies again before New Year's Eve. I'm really hoping to finish watching all of TNG and Enterprise, and then starting on DS9. Hopefully, I'll be able to find the time!

Captainnextgen

Report this Oct. 02 2011, 3:40 pm

I might watch the Abram's version, and i will watch some more of Voyager

LtPondwater9

Report this Oct. 03 2011, 3:48 pm

Generations

The ducks fly at Midnight.

Users browsing this forum: wissa