What's your favorite Star Trek Speices??

G`hoth

Report this Sep. 15 2011, 7:26 pm

I think my favorite species has got to be Klingon!! They are pretty awesome! lol Vulcan's are pretty cool too! What's all your favorites??

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 15 2011, 11:02 pm

That's a tough one but I guess for me I wish they had featured Romulans more than they did I found them interesting. I also like the Founders and the Tholians. Everyone always seemed to be meeting a Tholian ambassador but we never saw him.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 15 2011, 11:18 pm

(Guess)

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 15 2011, 11:42 pm

Trek Smurfs?

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 7:20 am

Hehe human of course because of the awesomeness of kirk

CO_Fowler

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 9:32 am

I don't think I could just pick one.  I like, other than the humans, Vulcans, Klingons, Andorians, Deltans, Bajorans, Orions, Trill, Horta, Caitans as well as many others.  These, though, are in the top 10

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

G`hoth

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 12:44 pm

Yeah it's super hard to pick! Another one of my all time favorites is Andorians! Love them!  ! They might be my fav or Klingon. It's close. I'd probably go with Andorian though!

captain saavik

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 1:25 pm

Definatly a tie between Vulcans and Romulans.

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Sep. 16 2011, 6:41 pm

My choice is Bajoran and as enemy Cardessians though.

konarciq

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 1:04 am

Betazoids, Vulcans, Humans, Trek Smurfs... and as favourite enemy the Romulans!

Though I'm not sure: are the Trek Smurfs considered friends or enemies?

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 1:15 am

At a sci-fi convention I was mistaken by non-knowledgeable people as a "Smurf" or "Nav'i" and of course as a proudly upstanding Andorian at that time I had to respond *ahem*Appropriately.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Shatner's Grim Reaper

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 7:00 am

Talosians.

G`hoth

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 9:32 am

Haha because they are so awesome!!!

DS9 GreenCruiser

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 3:58 pm

Me I think Species 8472 were awesome and scary the first time I seen them too . The Vidian were very good too and had some very clever and usefull technolagy and  nice ships but I also liked the Romulans and think they shouls have featured mor in Star Trek but they were in a good few Next Gen episodes . I agree with the rest it is very hard just to choose one race .

Fire Disruptors

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 17 2011, 9:29 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>He he he.

>Have you got a picture so we can judge ourselves

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?