Which your favorite Enterprise

Created by: Captain Sam

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 09 2011, 9:58 am

This poll is for exterior design only!

I wanted to put the refit in there to but they only gave me ten options

for some reaso the poll is not registering votes for te 2009 Enterprise

if you wish to vote fo that ship leave a post saying so and i will try and keep a tally  on this post

so far there have been 2 votes for the 2009 Enterprise

Im close the top in StarTrek.com's Artful Explorations Most popular gallery. Go check it out and hit the little like button for me on StarTrek.com so the Enterprise can soar to the top ;) http://startrek.com/gallery_slide/artful-explorations?image_id=2713

Beershark

Report this Sep. 09 2011, 11:34 pm

I voted for 2009 but it doesn't show on the poll. I loved the exterior but hated the interior sets, they made sense.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 10 2011, 12:24 am

wonder why it didnt show. see if it will let you vote again it may just not have registered ya

Caesar753

Report this Sep. 10 2011, 7:06 am

Based purely on aesthetics I've got to go with the 1701 refit/A, though I really like all the Enterprises.  The C would probably be my second choice.  I especially like how the Ambassador class really looks like the bridge between the Excelsiors and the Galaxies.

tribblenator999

Report this Sep. 10 2011, 8:48 am

Enterprise NCC-1701

it's got different colors.

those red spinning bussard collectors are mesmorizing

the proportions are perfect.

The ship looks nimble and sleek.

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 10 2011, 9:39 am

The original is my favorite.. just such a timeless design

I do like the C it does bridge that gap well.

My list goes

1701

1701 R/A

E

NX

F

B

C

D

J

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 11 2011, 5:20 pm

Do we ever see the exterior of the J?

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 11 2011, 6:21 pm

The J

NCC-1701J

megan512

Report this Sep. 11 2011, 7:29 pm

The NCC - 1701. There's just someting about it. It's absolutely beautiful and inspiring. My other favorites are the NCC - 1701 - A and the E. But to me, nothing beats the original.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 11 2011, 10:08 pm

Quote: Captain Sam @ Sep. 11 2011, 6:21 pm

>The J

Oh ok that looks pretty cool. (Although I do still think I shall stick to my original vote of "D") Is that from a non-canon source, because I don't recall having seen it on Star Trek.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 12 2011, 6:05 am

I don know if that particular image is canon or not. The only time the J is shown on Star Trek is in Star Trek Enterprise Season 3 Episode 18: Azati Prime, that I know of. Archer is aboard Enterprise J and they have a picture of it on the wall.

Lewis00069

Report this Sep. 12 2011, 7:42 am

i voted 2009 but it doesnt show up

Captain Sam

Report this Sep. 12 2011, 8:25 am

You rthe second person that has said that... hmm wonder what the problem is...

Dralek

Report this Sep. 12 2011, 11:09 am

Small surprise that someone with an "Enterprise" era avatar, (me), would vote for the NX-01.

Captain Sam