Which series/movie has your favorite U.S.S. Enterprise?

Colonel T'Vek

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 7:06 am

Your options are as follows:

Star Trek: Enterprise - NX-01

Star Trek: The Original Series "Where No Man Has Gone Before" ('exhaust ports' on nacelles) - NCC-1701

Star Trek: The Original Series - NCC-1701

Star Trek: The Animated Series - NCC-1701

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home / V: The Final Frontier / VI: The Undiscovered Country - NCC-1701-A

Star Trek: Generations - NCC-1701-B

Star Trek: The Next Generation "Yesterday's Enterprise" - NCC-1701-C

Star Trek: The Next Generation / Generations - NCC-1701-D

Star Trek: The Next Generation "All Good Things..." NCC-1701-D 'Future Enterprise'

Star Trek: First Contact / Insurrection / Nemesis - NCC-1701-E

Star Trek: Enterprise "Azati Prime" - NCC-1701-J

Star Trek (2009) - NCC-1701

Colonel T'Vek

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 7:07 am

My vote is NCC-1701 Refit/NCC-1701-A from the movies.

Jim Kirk

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 8:32 am

Star Trek: The Original Series - NCC-1701

I like the orginal the best, especially kirks chair, the other chairs just dont cut it.

IMHO

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

scottjimenez

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 10:16 am

definitely the E...sleek and sexi

One damn minute, Admiral.

Ghostmojo

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 1:59 pm

Quote: Colonel T'Vek @ Sep. 05 2011, 7:06 am

>Star Trek: The Motion Picture / II: The Wrath of Khan / III: The Search for Spock - NCC-1701 (Refit)

Just beautiful

to boldy go where no man has gone before

scottjimenez

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 5:20 pm

One damn minute, Admiral.

Starmont6540

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 7:12 pm

I will go with NCC-1701E a very sleek design. Like a Cheetah racing forward, very fast with a understated lethality.

TNGnxtGen

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 8:20 pm

I personally like the Enterprise-Ncc 1701-D Galaxy class. but if were able to say what our favorite starship was it would be the Defiant. Dnt hate i just said that dont meant to go off topic. Galaxy class as my favorite Enterprise with the E in second.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 9:09 pm

I really like the Excelsior Class starship.

TNGnxtGen

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 9:20 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:09 pm

>I really like the Excelsior Class starship.

complete with a table in the middle of the bridge.lol sulu table. i respect your decision just trying for some humor.

Join the ENTERPRISE-O in startrek.com rpg role playing boards.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 9:29 pm

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

TNGnxtGen

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 9:31 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:29 pm

>As for favourite, I don't honestly know for sure -- but the one I think of when I hear the word "Enterprise" is probably the D.

what do you like about the D?

Join the ENTERPRISE-O in startrek.com rpg role playing boards.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 9:50 pm

Quote: TNGnxtGen @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:31 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:29 pm

what do you like about the D?

Well it's not really my favourite. I do like the design and their use of space. But I don't like it more than any other Enterprise (and honestly I like the runabouts from DS9 better!) The reason it sticks in my mind more is because I watch more TNG than I do Ent. or TOS or the movies with EntA or EntE in them.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

TNGnxtGen

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 10:01 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:50 pm

Quote: TNGnxtGen @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:31 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Sep. 05 2011, 9:29 pm

what do you like about the D?

same here but the Defiant is my all time favorite, i am a big DS9 fan but lately ive been watching TNG on netflix.and i lke it.

Join the ENTERPRISE-O in startrek.com rpg role playing boards.

OtakuJo

Report this Sep. 05 2011, 10:23 pm

"the Defiant is my all time favorite"

NX-74205 Yay!

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, FleetAdmiral_BamBam