The worst movie you ever had to watch........

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 7:05 am

Iv had to sit and watch some pretty awful stinkers but I think probably the worst movie I ever had to watch was Battlefield earth. There actually are 1 or 2 enjoyable scenes in the movie but for the most part its just.....awful....truly awful. The acting is terrible (I expected more from you travolta!!) and the plot is full of holes and the camera angles gave me a creak in my neck by the time the thing was over. Just terrible. Whats the worst movie you ever saw?

Jim Kirk

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 3:34 pm

Mr Mike's mondo video.  The worst movie ever!  Battlefield earth was great cpmpared to that terrible movie.

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Chief Warrant Officer
Finn

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 4:20 pm

I enjoyed Blair Witch.  I think it's one of those movies where people either loved it or hated it, and there're very few people inbetween.  My worst 5:

1.  Star Wars Holiday Special

2.  Troll 2

3.  Ultra Violet

4.  Battlefield Earth

5.  Santa Clause Conqures the Martians

rocketscientist

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 4:31 pm

Batman and Robin

rocketscientist

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 4:32 pm

Battlefield Earth was horrible, but still, I think it was so bad it was funny, like the stuff they mock on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

lostshaker

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 4:53 pm

I had a few movies that I thought were horrible like "Luthor the Geek", "Entrails of a Virgin", and "Cannibal: The Musical!" But then I saw a J.J. Abrams movie on May 8, 2009, which makes the Star Wars prequels look like "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy.

lostshaker

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 4:56 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>The Get Smart - The Nude Bomb was a flop .... Maxwell was OK in small doses (30 minute episodes) but movie length .... zzzzzz

Get Smart was a favorite as a kid, but I've as yet to see The Nude Bomb. I didn't know it existed until a few years ago. Haven't been able to find it. I can imagine it losing points without Barbara Feldon and Edward Platt though.

Ayko

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 5:10 pm

Ayko

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 5:14 pm

oh yea, let us not forget the ever suspenseful mountain shape everywhere being seen slowly here and there, what a nightmare of terror and spine chingling suspense leading to the climax, whatever the f. it was...

rocketscientist

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 5:17 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Batman and Robin

>That film was actually painful.  I've seen a lot of bad movies, but usually they just left me bored or dissapointed.  With B & R, I wanted to walk right out of the movie theater.  Horrible.

I REFUSE TO PAY TO SEE anything Batman PERIOD.  Not interested.

That was never as good as the TV show.

KHAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

rocketscientist

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 5:18 pm

Quote: Ayko @ Aug. 31 2011, 5:10 pm

>Close Encounters of the Third Kind always puts me to sleep, especially that organ lullbay, wtf was the point of the film again??? Nevermind, better dead and forgotten...

Really?  You do know Close Encounters is regarded as a classic, right?

KHAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

Ayko

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 5:34 pm

A classic? Yea a classic sleeping agent,

The best came a few years later, 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind The Special Edition' where you got to watch the mountain crap and organ lullaby even more with extra footage, of nothing, plus at the end, yea, sit tight now, they showed the inside of the organ factory alien ship, with all those lights inside, the seconds were just mesmorizing, an historic epic adventure everybody just watches over and over again now dont they,

They may have zapped me too because I dont remember a damn thing from the film,

When is "CEOTTK Special Edition in 3-D" coming out, Directors cut and we see the inside of the alien ship swimming pool area, no clothes allowed...

I always like a challenging challenge.

megan512

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 7:10 pm

My friend made me see the movie Eat, Pray, Love. Worst movie ever. We left halfway through.

OtakuJo

Report this Aug. 31 2011, 7:29 pm

American Beauty

2001

Fargo

(All quite boring.)

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Ziriath

Report this Sep. 01 2011, 2:40 am

I tried to see 2001 three times, but after first 45 minutes I fell asleep.

THE WOMEN!!!