Sexiest male crew member in TOS

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 9:57 am

So never minding the fact that I have a huge crush/obsession on Captain kirk I would without a doubt say that he is the sexiest male on TOS. The grin, the hair, the butt....everything is just nice to look at  And the wonderful personality!  Whos your sexiest male?

ibleedgreen24

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 1:18 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm a Spock girl all the way. Intelligence is definitely appealing, and I personally find him more attractive than Kirk. Kirk is waaaaaaayy too much of a pretty boy for me, and I don't particularly like him being with half of the females he encounters. His personality isn't completely attractive to me either.

I'm a fan of Spock's hair, eyes, mannerisms, VOICE, and he's definitely not bad to look at with his shirt off.

I think in general I have a thing for Vulcans. It's only logical

McCoy isn't unattractive either, and neither is his personality. I like his sky blue eyes.

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 1:45 pm

hehe oooooo I do agree with what you said about Spock with no shirt on...... that is yummy

megan512

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 2:47 pm

Spock. I love everything about him! I could probably listen to his voice for days on end and his eyes are just beautiful. Plus, who doesn't love pointed ears?

ibleedgreen24

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 8:35 pm

Quote: megan512 @ Aug. 28 2011, 2:47 pm

>Plus, who doesn't love pointed ears?

HOW DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT?  Even the Horta loves them XD

"Things are only possible until they are not." Captain Picard, TNG

wissa

Report this Aug. 28 2011, 10:01 pm

Captain kirk was my first love.

really he was my first crush.

but now I am begining to see the appeal in Spock too

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

captain saavik

Report this Aug. 29 2011, 3:18 pm

When I was a girl I saw spock first and never looked back.

The legs, the walk, the eyes, the hair, the EARS, just everything about him especially s he aged alittle (The motion picture) he just became so much more handsome and I must agree with you all young spock with no shirt made me droole the first time i saw that episode i must have been 10 when i saw that episode.

Gabriella-Kirk

Report this Sep. 09 2011, 7:44 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>BTW, I'm not sure how new/old you are to Shatner fandom, Gabriella, but have you seen him in The Twilight Zone? He was dead sexy in The Nick of Time episode.

>Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWsQRw5XmRI

>Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCm9kvr6n5g (Check out his BICEPS at six minutes!!)

Omg thank you so much for pointing me in the direction of that twilight zone episode! I think I love him even more now! Such a handsome sexy man  Just dont make em like that anymore

konarciq

Report this Sep. 09 2011, 9:54 am

Kirk!

svwshc1

Report this Sep. 11 2011, 11:43 pm

I'm a Spock girl too, but, the other day I watched an " Outter Limits"  episode with Bill on there. I was wondering why he didn't become popular way before he did cos he was so cute and he was just 33 in the epi.

CAPT. Fal Patricia

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 11:30 pm

May be dead thread, I dunno, but I'm definatly a McCoy girl.

The way he stands and moves is just fascinating to say the least.  Also, for some reason I seem to be oddly attracted to the fact that he's so frakken skinny, which is strange for me because I usually go for men with Kirk's figure.  His general character is also a big thing for me, I fall in love with sarcasm and witt.

I'm also very into intellegence, and I know Spock is crazy smart, but McCoy is also extremely intellegent, and more on my level than Spock (who'd make me feel dumb all the time).

I also like the way he leans on Spocks work station all the time.  There's no logical reason for him to even be on the bridge, but he's there.  Not sure if that counts as a reason, but it is one for me.

Patricia out.

CAPT. Fal Patricia

Report this Sep. 30 2011, 11:30 pm

May be dead thread, I dunno, but I'm definatly a McCoy girl.

Patricia out.

trutrek13

Report this Oct. 03 2011, 5:35 pm

I'm totally a Spock and Kirk person I used to b the girl who would smack u in duh face if u walked by but now since watching all the TOS episodes i've become more logical but i'm deffinetly a horse action person too so i guess I loove Kirk for his mucsles and personality and i love spock for the ears and intellect but i must agree that i'm surprised Kirk didnt hit on McCoy or Scotty with all the girls he swaped spit with!

trutrek13

Report this Oct. 03 2011, 5:36 pm

sorry horse/action person not litterally horse action............................................................................gross

Reedworftripparis

Report this Oct. 09 2011, 2:45 pm

I wasn't born when TOS first came on, I remember watching it in syndication as a child with my dad who loved it and thru his love got me hooked for life! Anyway, I use to hate it though, then ironically when TNG came out hated it until I found out how much I loved it, I thought it took away from the original. Anyway the one thing I always remembered was Chekov, he was the one I liked. As I got older it was Kirk, he had it all but I still liked Chekov. So I guess I will ultimately say Chekov.

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed